Um... guys?

Do Jesuits really worship Saturn?
I thought they worshipped Jesus. This is getting kinda weird.

Attached: 1638255938827.jpg (1000x1298, 170.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrscByKEUQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked. Jesuits are the bad guys, bro.

Basically you should be like 'oh this history person is jesuit? how did he grift? does he have any though opponents? is it possible they are right and this jesuit luciferian is wrong'?

Isis horus set

Wait do they worship lucifer or saturn?

Both Jesus and Lucifer are referred to as the Morning Star.

Take it to schizo

The subject of Jesuits isn't political but it is paranormal? How so?

Attached: blue hexagon.jpg (262x400, 22.54K)

>Set kills Osiris and, in several versions of the story, dismembers his corpse... Isis restores breath and life to Osiris's body and copulates with him, conceiving their son, Horus.
Can someone remind me who the roman / greek versions of these characters are?

Attached: 1626637152903.gif (500x500, 1.15M)

Yes.

>any character who doesn't refer to himself as jesus is satan
yikes.

Prometheus / lucifer is not Cronos / Saturn.

I mean, I wasn't there, so I don't know the guy's real name. Maybe he calls himself steve

Attached: monolith.png (777x350, 203.84K)

jews worship saturn
that is why their sabbath is on saturday (saturn's day) and the christian sabbath is on sunday (sun day), which is representative of god and the divine masculine

also, the cross is a symbol for the material world and jesus dying on the cross is symbolic of the death of his body while his soul and spirit carry on, both in the hearts and minds of his followers and in a more abstract sense of spirituality

>Prometheus / lucifer is not Cronos / Saturn.
yes
this is why one has to study and understand archetypes. each spiritual archetype has a thousand names depending on place, time culture or context. not seeing the patterns in the maze of names for the same things is one of the reasons why jewish pilpul is so effective to misdirect and confuse the the masses.

I'm not sure if there are direct analogs. Typhon from Greek mythology would make a good Set. Dionysus is a dying and resurrected God like Osiris, and Osiris rules the land of the dead like hades does, I'm not sure if there's a closer match. Isis could be compared to Hecate in her role as goddess of magic

Checked.
There are many lesser gods. In the the English bible, the word is God, but in the Hebrew texts it's Elohim. As in gods, plural.
There are many gods, but there is only one Creator God above all others. His name is YHWH

Bros, why is it important distinction? Isnt lucifer bad as well? Just because occult fags say 'lucifer is like everything venus related' doesnt make it good that freemasons suck lucifer dick, no? Isnt lucifer also a demon cast away?

there are errors in your image:

ΙΗΣΟΥΣ
iēsoûs
Jesus

acronym ΙΧΘΥΣ (ichthus)
"Ἰησοῦς Χρῑστός Θεοῦ Υἱός Σωτήρ"
Iēsoûs Khrīstós, Theoû Huiós, Sōtḗr;
'Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior'.

ΙΧΘΥΣ is also hellenic for "Fish"

>Acts 4:11 This Jesus is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ 12 Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
Christ is described to be a Tekton this does NOT mean carpenter, Tekton= BUILDER or craftman

yes, its related to the pattern of redemption , even more: "all creation will be redeemed" Romans 8:19, even the tree that caused the fall in Genesis at the very end will be redeemed "its leaf are now medicine to heal all the nations" Apocalypse 22:2

that's the general pattern.

Attached: 3edfd67deb69e31c8a3b8e603a35ffa8--jesus-bible-jesus-christ[1].jpg (473x360, 39.35K)

Yeah the Jesuits are pretty fucked. Mystery Babylon never disappeared, it just hid in the Church:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrscByKEUQ&feature=youtu.be

SATURN
is the Prima Material of the Alchemists
Hermetic Alchemy is a European spiritual tradition
You can not make the Philosopher's stone without the black led of Saturn

Retarded evangelicals. If you insist on Christianity, seek out Orthodox theosis.

There’s only one God retard

Well I'm no expert but it's said that the connection between the names lucifer and satan are a mistake.
>Cast away
The names lucifer and prometheus are interchangeable. Prometheus goes against Zeus in order to uplift humanity and is punished for it.
What I'm pretty confident about is that freemasons do not worship satan and are actually more like gnostics / esoteric christians, so they view the bible in terms of monist ontology. It's not necessarily as simple as "the snake in genesis was the good guy and hes satan so actually satan is the good guy". It's more like "the deity of the old testament was an asshole and some other deity went against him and then another deity takes over in the new testament". There are just more details than good vs bad.
You brought up Venus and that's another deity altogether.

Attached: 1627766776465.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

it's true that in alchemy, lead is the dual-natured chemical that has the potential to become gold
but if you are glorifying lead in its unpurified form, you are doing it wrong

Gaia, Oranus, Cronus.

Though the sons of the former two were the monsters of Tartarus.

Interesting. What exactly is this "pattern of redemption"? What does redemption entail, exactly? I've heard about it before. Is there some connection between Jesus and prometheus as sacrificial types?

the only thing they did wrong was let you live
our patience has limits

Attached: 1643960561355.gif (344x344, 1M)