All Women Are Whores

Including all my female relatives. I have and show zero respect for them. They should all be beaten and locked in cages, those who do not comply should be burned like the good old time. Prove me wrong on one point.
>inb4 all the simps, assorted weak faggots and cat whores show up to defend bitches they've never met

Attached: 16699981123321.jpg (1044x630, 107.08K)

I agree but unfortunately rest of the world doesn’t see it that way.
>80% of men are married simps

You don't hate women, you hate yourself.

No I hate women and people like you. Whatever XYZ category of faggotry you belong too

Libertarian checks out

The world is ultimately gay in such a case.

Bri'ish subject, checks out

yup

Attached: blacked.png (1050x668, 511.28K)

I also have zero respect for women but the idea of beating them and locking them in cages is ridiculous. All the problems we have with women in our society are not due to the women but due to the men. If modern men weren't by and large such pussified faggots the women wouldn't be so out of line. Hating women just shows that you are one of the pussified faggots, faggot.

>t. never layed hands on a bitch before
Go get walked on some more faggot

I have a kid you neckbeard retard.

>Prove me wrong on one point.
nobody cares what a memeflag thinks.

OK, you can say whatever you want but this is the truth you hate yourself, and blame everyone else for your problems, how about spend less time online and go outside meet some women?
Maybe you will find a based woman and you will be happy, because to me it seems that you haven't been loved too much.
So yes stop blaming women, and I'm not saying to be a simp, yes the majority of women nowadays are whores but you can still find based ones.
So get outside, every minute that passes you are losing a possibility to find one.
And stop crying on Any Forums finding approval of other faggots, be a men, take risks.

Attached: 4ab03097d80c3e21fade3123fde9c75c.jpg (640x640, 44.49K)

>I have a kid
Wheres the mother lmao? She left your bunk ass because she saw you were a weak bitch.
>inb4 you make up some non-sense
The truth shall set you free

I left her because she was unstable and holding me back in life. I thought we could co-parent but she ended up leaving town altogether and I became a single father.
Why do you use nigger vernacular? Seems like you hate women for the same reason blacks hate whites-- your own sense of inferiority. Maybe you write like a nigger out of solidarity?

>I left her because
;)

tldr, go slurp some more spagoyti you brown subhuman

You're such a doormat for pussy you can't even conceive of a man leaving a woman. No wonder you made this thread

I've left all of mine, I just knew you were a slack jawed bitch as soon as you posted this >memememe I have a kid

Attention! This is a slide thread. Do not respond to OP. Let this thread die, so that it may not take up any space on this board. You can accelerate the death of this thread by typing sage in every field. Thank you for your cooperation.

I have no malice toward them but I really do not want anything to do with them and affirmatively avoid them wherever I go. If I'm running errands on Saturday morning, it literally makes me nauseous to see some female who did nothing to prepare to go out other than tie her hair in a knot. She's unbathed and I literally see just a sack of pathology that I would be a fool to get within 15 feet.

The only women who are even remotely tolerable to me are women married to the father of all their children. They're the only ones who even have a chance of being level headed and even tempered and capable of positive emotion. There are probably exceptions, but I haven't met one in recent memory.

Attached: NothingLockedUp.jpg (2000x1575, 709.64K)

There is no such thing as a slide thread because there is nothing on this God-forsaken board worth sliding. Or are you referring to Taiwan Pelosi thread number 300? The only thing this website is good for is allowing us Jews to satisfy our love of arguing when Shul is closed, even if it means we have to reduce ourselves to arguing with the likes of you braindead gentiles.

Just gonna accept I'll die a virgin. I probably coomed so much that I'm infertile anyways. Currently 25 and no sight in women, I'm also starting to bald (thinning hairline) so that's pretty much the nail in the coffin at this point, I had my shots blew them. I just exist,now I'm invisible to women or people in general but I like it that way I guess, less stress. Hope you bros get lucky out there. Dedicating myself to a craft now.

Attached: fc2.png (600x887, 236.71K)

Attention! This is a slide thread. Do not respond to OP. Let this thread die, so that it may not take up any space on this board. You can accelerate the death of this thread by typing sage in every field. Thank you for your cooperation.

what no milk does to a nigga

If you aren't going to reproduce. Do not waste your time working for these fuckin dogs. I am sure you are smart enough to figure out what I mean.

This

shut the fuck up retard incel, women are no worse than men

>Just gonna accept I'll die a virgin

Why wasn't your dad a virgin? If he can do it, why not you?