THE WEB FUCKING SUCKS

It has enabled the global information exchange, mass surveillance, studies in social control, allowed revolutions, made a fortune for many billionaires and in the meanwhile ruined our climate: the web.

suckless.org/sucks/web

Attached: th-1952118910.jpg (474x266, 20.27K)

It’s a great invention it just got pozzed.

ALLAH YOU MUST COME TO ALLAH

The web is fine, it’s the internet that is dangerous.

OMG write a book about it

Give it up turn right inside of you, ignore everyone and listen to only myself or you will never escape... i know what they are doing and to all people, now listen to me....

Show me your manifesto user

give it all up and delcare you have done in thread thread you have abiut 3 minutes, filure is proof you never existed this will be become more complex, do not freak out just do as i say right now if you want freedom...

they are not a person... it means nothing... welcome btw...

Yeah well if I walk outside for too long the cops are going to arrest me for being white and good looking. If there was a single way to not engage with you morons I wouldn't be here; alas work needs to be done. So I talk to the most retarded human beings on the planet on an open forum as a means to move towards a composite subset of shared understandings and acute tasksets. Life isn't over yet gents; I still have a few cards, and if the same is said of a few more than we're in for a real treat.

send all none believers here.

i will snap your neck init man...

you fucking think you could ever out smart us? cheeky cunt.

wat am i doing? what am i doing...? more than fucking you... that is all you get, but you must work with us...

the power can be cut just wait instructuons we are not even started,... you are now protected by God.

its fine you i will turn meyselkf in no problem, ni guns needed i am not armed. but you should listen to what i fucking said because it will become real one day and you will lose...

have fun in the psych ward

Attached: 1658366485385530.png (500x501, 556.75K)

you will lose, we are prepared for imprisonment its predicted,.

we will be smart than you and the gaurds and if they abuse us it will kick off.

Yet we're all still here. I finally understand old people who watched at of TV and still complained about TV.

they will lock us all up mentall prepare your self, it is from here we will meet. sorry kid, don';t kill yourself....

tjhey will take ythe oldest and attempt to break us but little do they know we are connected to something. Take me toi your torture camps so i can teach you why i never fear death...

it will cost you your life forever...

for when you torture me something will happen, it will be the end... you gave your souls to satan...

one day you will reach out, and there will be nobody left. Enjoy this while we have it.

Attached: 029439043409342032804383843084380.jpg (857x567, 41.39K)