Covid vaccine

Why am i still alive? I thought the coof shot was supposed to kill me. Its been a year now and im still shitposting. You guys lied to me

Attached: 1649106231720m.jpg (1024x866, 105.17K)

It's because you prayed to God

>i took a lottery risk and didn't die, you lied to me

Can you reproduce? And what is your definition of population control? To me a native it is to remove us and replace us with enslaveable people. Like whites, blacks, indias or chinese.

Attached: IMG_20220630_154232_050.jpg (1080x1080, 103.06K)

god damn greg, lay off the crack

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x270, 56.43K)

>this low IQ strawman over and over again

>i'm not a dedfag
>purgatory flag

Attached: 1603491844568.jpg (313x286, 17.1K)

post batch number, i'll tell you if it was saline or not

You haven't died yet. Your body is overclocking your immune system and you're pumping spike proteins into your system over nothing. Other people have died. Kike media is just covering it up as "spontaneous death syndrome" and other bullshit

Get boosted

Bad news OP
the longer you are alive, the more painful and debilitating the coof shot effects will be when they strike
the lucky ones died early with a fast heart attack or stroke
the longer you go, the more hellish it is going to be for you
you probably won't even attribute the effects to the vax
you'll say "It's monkeypox, it's not due to the vax!!"
and before your anal pustules which feel like razer blades slashing your skin finally heal up
you'll be struck with something even more painful and debilitating
All because you accepted the mark of the beast
It's over for you
You can shitpost in denial every day until it finishes eating you alive
I'll just laugh and laugh, watching you cope harder and harder

The unlucky ones don't die. They turn into tranny shitposters.

Attached: b235fdb7-809a-4c13-8ce5-710b34d3718f_843x553.jpg (843x553, 34.21K)

It is like saying: "I played Russian roulette once and I am totally fine. You were wrong man, it is totally safe!" Yeah...keep playing.

>kill me
It's working its magic. See how you feel come Spring.

>hey guy, I took this thing that kills 1/5000 and I didn't die, what gives?
Retard

Attached: fdgdffgdfg.png (505x338, 219.52K)

They call it Unknown Deaths in leafland, my family doesn't believe in SADS OR SIDS they say it doesn't happen. Luckily I was able to talk them out of getting the shot.

Attached: 20220730_034246.jpg (796x879, 192.24K)

Try to wrap your head around the concept of "cumulative damage". One vaccine here, another goyslop portion there, one polluted air there, another polluted water there... oh what do you know, everyones weak, sick, infertile and spending their last years too ill to become viable opposition leaders.

Look up Nagalase levels.

Here's the actual laymanized current science.
The spike protein of the virus can cause heart damage even in mice without humanized ace-2 receptors (doesn't need to bind).
With the disease, this can happen but less should affect the heart directly.
The vaxxx™ spike protein has been folded in on itself in a loop so it can't bind to ace-2 receptors, so it's safe right? Except wait... That first part.
And oh it doesn't all stay in your arm muscle (sometimes it does, varies by patient). Oh and the mRNA delivery lipids can cross the blood brain barrier and enter the heart with ease.
As for why the spike does damage without binding maybe someone else can explain but I think it has to do with one of the sequences being similar to staphylococcus. And we will ignore the whole very likely to be manmade/manengineered thing.

Sorry the sequence isn't staph but allows staphylococcus and streptococcus to grow/multiply on it or something like that.

your 8th booster should do it.

>1pbtid

Attached: 1616616076533.jpg (1010x624, 67.94K)