YOU HEARD IT HEAR FUCKIN RETARDS

You ol' pussy-ass, cake-ass, punk-ass, trick-ass, sucker-ass, fuck-ass, dick-in-the-booty-ass, K-Y Jelly-packing-ass nigga
You better get your bitch ass up off the street, nigga
You got five seconds to get your hating ass up outta here,
Pouring up and showing up, bitch
Cause it's some trill-ass niggas in this motherfucker

Attached: 2022-08-02_18-55.png (320x275, 109.18K)

What did the speaker say in Taiwan?

Yeah everyone got caught up in the hype until it turned out the chinks were giant fucking pussys

Their military drills start tomorrow, let's see if they are drills or "drills"

oh no! peado man and insect man scary!

Attached: postd.jpg (244x460, 35.13K)

>YOU HEARD IT HEAR FUCKIN RETARDS
>YOU HEARD IT HEAR
>HEAR
>YOU FUCKING RETARDS
Nobody tell him

That was posted yesterday

a fellow man of culture! po me a cup my nigga

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 7.09.25 PM.png (386x508, 371.98K)

He won't do shit.

Fkn based op

Bolt says some good things but it's mostly just over exaggerated outrage

holy lol

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT?

this
their eyes literally look like two sideways pussies and their eat dogs like dirty cowards. i don't even consider these chinksects fully human. pelosi could go to taiwan and shit on a photo of xi the bear and china could and would do absolutely nothing like the giant floppy pussies they are. china is literally powerless. weak like some disease ridden aids faggot but uglier and weaker. china won't do shit.

Yawn
They won't do shit, PLA is run by fat oligarchs, the new Century of Humiliation began last night.

Pic related
Based szzsyurp enjoyer

Attached: twoweeksIsee.png (453x257, 162.14K)

WE HERE. WE DRUNK. PULL UP WE WAITIN

Probably just drills. Everything moves so slowly until something finally happens, giving us the feeling that nothing ever happens.

There'll be some sort of China/Taiwan kinetic conflict someday, but I doubt it's going to be so soon.

Bangkok

Pimp not a simp!

Holy shit where can I hear this phone call?

Xi is going to be legitimately pissed and probably start yelling on the phone in Chinese throwing out threats and tariffs and shit all while Joe tries his best not to nod off or go into some retard dementia tangent how they're old friends and let bygones be bygones or some other stupid boomer shit

Attached: IMG_4424.jpg (1024x1024, 129.98K)

So all the ukraine shills got this new script

that nigger gibberish. Alright, fess up ZOGbot, what branch did you serve? And don't yeh zir me. kek.

Attached: social_credit.jpg (219x230, 5.2K)

>"wait & see."

Attached: HIYA.webm (1080x684, 148.31K)

If you weren't retarded, you would be aware that China has 1.3 billion people. They have plenty of at their disposal and could simultaneously take on multiple countries at the same time. You people clearly have no idea. They are not scared.

Chinese Final Warning!!!!
You know what that means!!!

Quads of truth

I'm serious. I know you fucking served. You're an armyfag or east coast squid. either way suck a bag of cocks.
t. FMR ZOG MUHRINE

Pimp C tried to warn us

Sippin on some sizzurp

Have you retards learned nothing from the Ukraine invasion? In geopolitics you cannot make empty threats. China knows better.
What does China have to lose? The US won't go to war lmao, they will just sanctioon like they did with Russia. Why wouldn't China invade? They get their island and their rival destroys itself with more sanctions. The US is no longer the world hegemon, but hey, you had a good run.
Xi would have to be mentally retarded to not invade.

nah you hella smokin rancid cock
my time playing AOE 2 as a kid tells me tech upgrades were always better them numbers

Attached: aoe2.jpg (1200x675, 606.67K)

you trippin

>strongly worded rebuke incoming
>take cover!
>'ching chong ping pong cho chur shur jwa po wa gwong do ling pi chur lur hu go pan'

He isn't invading though. He isn't doing anything. He just let some western demon set foot on sovereign (according to him) CCP territory and basically wipe her ass on it. Nothing happened. Why didn't he do anything?

I miss that game

7 year old meme

Way I figure, China doesn’t have shit for a Navy, so what the fuck are they going to do?

>Current year + 7