Destruction of Japanese Auto Companies

Japanese car companies continue to decline.
Pic-related.

Honda sales down 50%.
Tesla already makes higher operating profit than Toyota for Q1 2022 ($3.6B vs $3.3B).

Toyota caught for emissions fraud:
reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/committee-probing-toyota-unit-hino-blames-company-culture-false-data-scandal-2022-08-02/

Toyota first EV BZ4X deep recall due to wheels falling off.

We are witnessing the collapse of Japanese auto companies. Germany auto companies will also experience the same fate.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 9.36.06 PM.png (1426x1026, 297.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-30/shanghai-lockdowns-slam-japanese-automakers-production-in-china
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MONGOLED.COM and KIKED.COM at the same time.

Tesla has so much debt and subhuman employees it will never be a major player in the car industry (as in real market share).

Read the whole thing you absolute nigger

got a mazda after 15 years of muttmobiles it is based i'm never buying an affirmative action car ever again

>Japan’s top three automakers saw their output in China slashed by double digits in April, highlighting the toll Shanghai’s lockdown is taking on manufacturers operating in the world’s biggest car-producing nation.

Honda Motor Co. production in China fell 81% from a year earlier last month, the automaker announced Monday. Output for Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. in the country slid 34% and 51% year-on-year, respectively.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-30/shanghai-lockdowns-slam-japanese-automakers-production-in-china

>5 dollar gas
>Camry down
>Tacoma up
>Tundra up

Attached: 1634535946568.jpg (1280x720, 80.74K)

I have a 2021 tundra and it's a great truck. Couldn't be happier.

What's their debt? I guarantee you've never even seen Tesla's financial statements. They have the cleanest balance sheet of all auto companies.

asian cars have tiny exaust pipes

Attached: 1591158161853.jpg (620x641, 62.16K)

Same and based.

Mazda is an example of why huge automakers suck and smaller is better.

Office cucks out of work tradesmen chads rolling in dough

Didn’t this kind of shilling stop in Any Forums a while ago?

I wanted to get a new Tundra last year but the dealer was like "70K luls". I got a Tundra back in 2011 for 25K.

Cause we are amerifatts. Suck on my cock u kawaii anime girl

You're fault if you miss out on investing in Tesla.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 9.48.58 PM.png (1457x747, 313.69K)

Attached: 1653044851658.jpg (1280x720, 174.88K)

Open ur mouth bitch. Like this

Attached: 1613841658477m.jpg (1024x1024, 133.65K)

Tesla is destroying everyone.

Attached: Image 7-29-22 at 11.12 AM.jpg (1600x1005, 123.47K)

The Future is Hyundai

No! you are to fat you will crush me I can only take camry sized cock

Attached: 1647786741830.jpg (1280x720, 94.93K)

everyone is just buying used very few get conned on a new car anymore

LAWL... No.
Tesla is the future. I suspect Hyundai will be #2 after Tesla, but Tesla will be #1 in volume and profits.

Cringe take, used cars are expensive af mayne

>Toyota first EV BZ4X deep recall due to wheels falling off.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5.02K)

Stop screenshotting your own Twitter account

Toyota camry and honda accord cost the same as an entry level bmw or audi...
As some one who is on their 2nd Honda Accord in the 16 years ive been driving, probably going to get a KIA, Mazda or Hyundai when this car bites the dust. (With it being a 2012 with 80k miles that might be another decade)

>I suspect Hyundai will be #2 after Tesla, but Tesla will be #1 in volume and profits.
Wtf? Hyundai number 2? Really

Do you disagree with the content of the tweets? You're attacking the messenger, not the message.

>BZ4X

Attached: file.png (754x121, 38.82K)

Hahaha, what a load of cope. Tesla and their low quality shitty cars are not going to replace the auto industry.

Enjoy your highway battery fires and your chink-made lithium batteries!

Yeah. In terms of quality and features, they're ahead of everyone except Tesla. Everyone else either has exploding batteries (GM), other battery issues (Ford), weak offerings (VW), or low quality (Toyota). They've already overtaken Ford for #2 in the US.

I would rather have chink made car than a Guatemalan one

>Toyota camry and honda accord cost the same as an entry level bmw or audi...
>As some one who is on their 2nd Honda Accord in the 16 years ive been driving, probably going to get a KIA, Mazda or Hyundai when this car bites the dust.
Are you black? I thought only noggers from the hood care about those cars

There. Is. No. Recession.

maybe don't charge 30k for a base model shitmobile you stupid fucks

You are a retard user.

not my problem. don't care.

Yep, economy is doing totally fine, please go all in in the stock market, I heard it's a great way to make money, according to Jim Cramer.

>complaining about toyota prices
Clearly you are a nissan nigger. imagine saving 5k now for 10k in repairs years later.

lol... Tesla doesn't have exploding batteries, battery failures, wheels falling off, and other low quality shit found in other brands.
Go look at Tesla recalls and they're all for petty shit like boombox features or being able to play games while driving.
Now go look at other companies' recalls. They're for serious shit like exploding airbags and exploding batteries.