CHINA WON'T DO SHIT

I am from mainland China, and from my decades experience in China, i know CCP is all hype no action, which is for making Chinese people self confident about CCP. China won't do anything to the US, so WW3 will never happen and CCP has no balls for having such a upside-down geopolitical changes. Yes, CCP is cucked by the Democrats, and Democrats own CCP. Yall people all think CCP is crazy but they aren't. Watch out in the next decades, Taiwan getting officially independence and CCP will do no shit. As results, CCP will keep getting economic power and benefits business with the US. But the consequence is Taiwan will be a nation that is used to blockade China for decades. Yeah, CCP is a pussy or paper tiger, but at least We are having a good time right? Just watch south America get collapse or turkey or Japan, i mean, fuck that face-saving, communists are never nationalistic and they are least morality.

Attached: 上海.jpg (2160x1060, 477.96K)

>The most peaceful nation on Earth won't attack
Gee big brains

99.9999 percent of 4chaners are wrong! It's all inside trading between democrats and CCP. You people are just dumb af~~!!!!

ofc, because we won't fight the US we are not that stupid. Russia might have the power to do so but US will do no shit to them since Russia has thousands of nukes.

Pelosi has already talked with XI behind the scene for this, and she will be awarded as a hero in the states and democrats will win the next election, just watch out. Trump will be kicked ass and jews will laugh so hard!

bump bump

THOSE TRUMP SUPPORTER WILL NOT LAUGH OUT LOUD IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE DEMOCRATS ABSOLUTELY WIN ALL THE FUCKING face FROM THIS TRIP, ACCEPT THIS.

China is the benefiter from the globalization, and they know that. They won't do shit about the US because without US they will gain no achievement as todays', however, US also benefits a lot from China. You people are so dumb and cuked for FBI or CIA media. Cope harder, WW3 with US and China will never happen at least directly.

nobody cares about your take

fuck china, and FUCK yourself OP stupid nigger

Can't believe those dumb-cunt war monger who thinks China will blow Pelosi's plane. Yall just dumb af! like literally a monkey only knowing how to reproduce, and that's why you are so cucked for being poor and failed today.

> wide nosed mongols from CCP chimpout
> their biggest costumers have their economy ruined and stop buying from them
> OOOOHHHH NOOOO DAMN WESTERN CAPITALIST PIGGU!!!!

yeah, not my business, if i am pelosi i would also earn this deal. You dumbass deserved to be treated as criminals or marginalized incels today.

monkey, i don't listen any shit you talk. This game is never what you thought it was. You are just dumb brainwashed low IQ monkey that deserves to be used as waste.

BUMP

NO SHIT, MUTT ACTING SO SILENT?

Yes, this board is full of gullible retards who follow the latest cable news drama like the good golems they are. This isn't news, it's practically reddit except you can say "nigger" and "faggot.

Everything from CCP is all exaggerating, that logically speaking CCP should do what they said about shooting down pelosi's plane. But it turns out they do no shit, and for my observation for a long time about mutt politics, foreign policy is tied with domestic politics. Democracy means manipulated election procedure and any big company can do so, so does CCP or Russia. This game is completely different than what we thought.

>CCP should start a war they can't win with a decaying superpower

Good thing you Hong Kangs aren't running the show in Beijing.

You know, it's funny. If you go on r/worldnews and look at the replies to the Taiwan Pelosi visit, they're basically the exactly the same responses that you see in all the Any Forums threads right now. Like, almost word for word in some cases.

I think we can call the reddification of Any Forums pretty much complete.

Attached: money well spent.png (1018x1354, 519.57K)

CCP won't start a war because they had less problems than average western countries. Mutt can't fight along two sides agiainst Russia and China. So you measure GDP is shit because America can't rebuild an industrial power like China and India is at least 10 years behind China so i conclude this trip is been planned and been talked to CCP privately.

CHINA IS THE WEAKEST NATION IN HISTORY
BIGGEST PUSSIES
FUCK CHINA

Jeez, I guess the only places left that are actually authentic are like, fashy dark web forums and shit.

Demoracts are definitely panda friendly so that's why you will see Joe Biden makes no claim about this trip. If you hate China, you should at least support republicans

stupid nigger somali

Lol, as if democrats like China anymore than republicans do. If anything, they're even more likely to support a war against them because they're being mean to muslims or some shit.