How many of us expect to be living better lives by 2026? With the right choices...

How many of us expect to be living better lives by 2026? With the right choices, the world could be in a better place by then.

Attached: dfijr8ifjJFKdg2ey7g3gd7bc.jpg (733x600, 257.98K)

What does living a better life mean to you? Everything is going in a downward spiraal right now. I don't think we can bounce back from this one.

the only way things get any better is massive population decline

I'm just hoping for societal collapse at this point.

I think my life will be better, I get my engineering degree this Spring and will probably have a career going by then.
I think the world will be much, much worse though.

Hopium is for trannies

>t. Incel

I assume you are young
Its not going to be better
In fact if we get through this winter without a nuclear war take it as a bonus
Truth is that things that have been done in the last 3 years and that are happening now are going to be with us for at least a decade
A gradual collapse of society
More wars
More political stagnation
More disease
More starvation
Unless a miracle happens we are at the begining of the end

I don't expect Germany to exist as an entity by then, so yeah, I think my life will be better in whatever balkanized warlordism this devolves into.

You really think Germany will dissolve into some balkanized mess by next year?

That would require following social democratic policies and I am sure Any Forums would rather see all humans die the torture death. They dont have skin in the game like families, loved ones or happiness so at that point it's pretty viable to hope for everything to just burn

The big crash is coming sooner than 2026. I think most of us are fucked.

It's probable. Gas and electricity futures are through the roof to the point at least a third of the country won't be able to pay their bills in the winter of 2023/2024. These prices will make everything else much more expensive, too, so there might be some real what the shitlib establishment calls "food insecurity" coming in soon, too. Our benevolent gubmehnt already and preemptively called the expected protests "radical", so yeah, modern Germany will eat itself in the next three years.

Also check'd

So we are talking hyper inflation the likes we haven't seen since the last 20s?

Lol, we will have different problems than hyperinflation. When a good amount of the electorate are priced out of their lifestyle in short order, there will be blood after a certain amount of tme. Things gonna get dicey over here. Enjoy the Imperial Comfort Zone while you can, this will spill over.

I'm sure of it. I was hoping some of us with resourcefulness and clairvoyance will find a way to avoid the impact zone, but maybe this will hit the first world harder than I thought.

Ivan beat the Westâ„¢ after all. And all he had to do was cut the gas supply. And no, I don't expect fascism to rise as a consequence. This time around, it will be the commies who'll profit, I think. The real ones, not the nuleftoid tranny-version that's been shilled for the past decade.

Yes.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: FFFF.jpg (602x830, 91.54K)

Perhaps this was the oligarch's plan all along. Wait for the opportune time to cut off the West when the age of discord and confusion was at its highest and reimplement the Soviet ways. You are right, welcome to the new Soviet Union for the world.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 9.52.00 PM.png (667x496, 57.62K)

>2026
That's when the monkey pock geysers started popping out of the ground

I for one am not even mad. Stalinism has its perks, when a new government has to pick up the pieces after everything went to shit, since it pretty much means the oligarchs will be purged in favor of a new ruling class that's not entirely connected to the old system. Even Any Forums's favorite, Hitler, rated that as a merit.

>2026
You won't live to see 2024.

"more gubment programs and spending will solve the inflation issue"

why do they never learn. Gonna steal some rednecks wheat too while you're at it big guy?

I sure hope I live to see 2024. You're just a debbie downer.