Any new code words for negros?

I am thinking about swapping "dark matter" with "negros". I think they are pretty interchangeable and no one can call me out. I tried out swapping negros for dark matter in a news article and it seems to work. Observe:

Unlike normal matter, negros do not interact with the electromagnetic force. This means it does not absorb, reflect or emit light, making it extremely hard to spot. In fact, researchers have been able to infer the existence of negros only from the gravitational effect it seems to have on visible matter. negros seems to outweigh visible matter roughly six to one, making up about 27% of the universe. Here's a sobering fact: The matter we know and that makes up all stars and galaxies only accounts for 5% of the content of the universe! But what are negros? One idea is that it could contain "supersymmetric particles" – hypothesized particles that are partners to those already known in the Standard Model. Experiments at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) may provide more direct clues about negros.

I am open to suggestions.

Attached: jpg.jpg (700x700, 37.3K)

Sorgen

as in why are sorgen stealing so many bikes? need to do a little research.

Shadows

We call em canadians

I don't want to fo down that alleyway. It has to many shadows.

>unzips pants

Just call them crackas

nice

satyrs

why would you want a new word for them when "nigger" is already the most powerful word in the english language?

so.... black people are the reason stars in galaxies don't follow the expected velocity curve?

I call them democrat, thirteen, riggen, jogger, and NAPA.

ghouls
>oldfags know

they outweigh visible matter 6 to 1. which i have personally witnessed.

Do the opposite for crime stats and share on Reddit and Twitter

Canadians

I call them the Dutch

OP

I call em basketball americans

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-194456_Chromium.jpg (970x1226, 386.5K)

to much dark matter at my work.

we call em books because if they are nearby they tune out as soon as a motherfucker mentions the word book. "Man I was reading this book about this guy that got shot in the face when he tried to rob some old dude, it was funny as fuck".