Who killed Tupac and Biggie????

I'm calling on Any Forums to muster up their collective autist powers and solve this case once and for all...

Attached: biggie_tupac.jpg (1200x675, 227.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4DpzY5nF-M
youtu.be/rTbJFJgDXYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suge Knight

/thread

some nig nog ooga booga crip blud bix nood bitchass mufugga, who cares?

rap culture

If you want more details

Orlando Anderson who was affiliated with Biggie , Suge had biggie killed in revenge

Probably some poor niggers who were hating and jealous that these were richer niggers.

The thug life killed them, user.

The thug life.

Some dude named Orlando who got knocked out by Tupac before the Vegas fight, it's common knowledge and on film try a little research for yourself faggot nigger, it was caught on security cam in the Bellagio entrance or some shit

This is the dumbest theory I've ever heard...

Suge was literally riding in the same car, sitting next to Tupac... he was grazed in the head with a bullet.

Suge lost everything after Pac died... Anyone that honestly thinks Suge had anything to do with Pacs death is a legit retard

Crips who did security for PDiddy killed 2pac for $0. and one of Suge Knight’s “homies” killed Biggie for $6k and a free crown Vic.

Why did so many people surrounding the event end up dead??

iirc 2 of Tupacs bodyguards "committed suicide"

seems more deep than just a bunch of ooga booga shit to me

Did you really just ask Any Forums to expend our autism powers on solving dead nigger mysteries?

Tupack definitely was a threat to le tribe

Yes.

Agree. I believe it was much deeper than black on black shit

Tupac was a gay nigger who danced around for Digital Underground and sucked the right kike's dick to turn "gangsta" overnight. Jew pawn and nothing else

Not sure. But I do know that the Jewish Defense League extorted millions of dollars from Tupac in a protection scam. The FBI Vault released the documents on the web and you can read all about it. What a shanda!

Attached: 397FDB73-D8BD-42BE-A9FF-E7AEF8E30AAA-768x768.jpeg.jpg (768x768, 30.63K)

other niggers

who cares?

tupac sounded gay at 17
what happened

Who?

Attached: 1628636365506.jpg (432x403, 22.75K)

>Who killed Tupac and Biggie???
A nigger

Surge knight placed a $40,000 hit on Biggie as revenge for Puffies $1 million hit he placed on 2pac. God rest 2pac's soul.

Hearing a lot of responses of "niggers killed niggers what else is new"
Ok, but why? What would motivate a young urban black man to randomly shoot a gangster rapper? It is senseless.

Jada Pinkett and Courtney Love.

Attached: 1622848146883m.jpg (844x1024, 144.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n4DpzY5nF-M

Shut up, that's what Snoop said when he snitched to the Cops and the police just ignored him lol. It was two Crips Puffy paid to assassinate Pac, and it was a Blood who killed Biggie

Orlando Anderson killed Tupac for punching him and taking his chain (that Orlando stole from a Death Row member)

An unknown member of the Crips killed Biggie because the Bad Boy label felt they were too big for a 'hood pass' aka not paying the protection racket.

What motivates niggers to commit all the crimes they commit? Even things done out of avarice and not desperation. What about all the old Asian lady knockout game victims? No one can tell you because niggers are savagely violent and letting them be part of our society doesn’t make sense.

They were there on orders from Puffy cause they knew Pac was going there to see Tyson fight. Jackels in waiting, I think they were snatching at his chains, stiring him up before they killed him

Snoop knew something was going down..

He went from "fuck the east coast blah blah blah" then right before Tupac got murdered he goes on the radio and says ' i don't have a problem with biggie or puff'

Bill Clinton

I don't fucking care

N

youtu.be/rTbJFJgDXYI
Tupac faked his death and is living in Cuba
Because hes an illuminati nigger he has to reveal everything he does
Cant speak for the other fat nigger

2pac accomplished more in his youth then you ever will in your life

Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis. Go on safari and tell me what you've learned about sense.
/Thread ing your own post is gayer than Emanuel Macron

Orlando Anderson shot Tupac

Attached: OG.jpg (319x404, 41.14K)

the tobacco piggy?

Attached: piggy-bank-pipe-cutout-37557284.jpg (800x556, 31.95K)

Don't buy it... Only reason Keefe D said that is because the police literally said if he didn't he was going away for years and Orlando was dead so can't defend himself