Where my repartations at?

Anyone else reaching maximum 13% fatigue yet?
breitbart.com/pre-viral/2022/08/02/mom-accuses-chuck-e-cheese-mascot-racism-purposely-ignoring-daughter/

Attached: chuck-e-sneeds.png (548x765, 303.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSr5pJo2Q8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9/10 odds it was a fellow nigger in the suit and didn't feel like dealing with that shit smelling little nignog. Even if it wasn't fuck them, I can't blame them for not wanting to engage that little monster. You will be seeing much more of this, it's the hood female version of ghetto lottery getting shot by the cops when you resist arrest.

>bellllaHijabi
Nothing worse than a muslim nigger.

Mascots ignore the rude, demanding kids.

Here's a solution. Don't be black. EZPZ.

More white racism. Little microaggressions like these are why we need reparations now to build our businesses. We need at least $10 Trillion at the bare minimum. 1 housing credit of $500,000 per FBA household. 1 acre of land un/developed land per FBA household. $400,000 cash per household of 4(2 spouses 2 children) with financial planning and advising services paid for and provided. Also a $100,000 tax credit per household divisible between two new car purchases. Full-ride University and College fees for all FBA children. Guaranteed jobs and job placement. Military officer corps representation of at least 13%. Congressional composition representation of at least 13% black FBA. Federal Tax free status for 189 years for all FBA and State tax free status depending on slavery length and Jim Crow laws.

You can give us the money now and sell bonds to sell the debt with a decent interest rate. It would work because once our FBAs are on equal footing, you will see American production rise to the levels never seen before. It would be repaid in full faster than the maturity of the bond.

Attached: FBA4LIFE.png (413x526, 488.29K)

also means 75% chance she or the absent father of her children was in the joint.

>More white racism. Little microaggressions like these are why we need reparations now to build our businesses. We need at least $10 Trillion at the bare minimum. 1 housing credit of $500,000 per FBA household. 1 acre of land un/developed land per FBA household. $400,000 cash per household of 4(2 spouses 2 children) with financial planning and advising services paid for and provided. Also a $100,000 tax credit per household divisible between two new car purchases. Full-ride University and College fees for all FBA children. Guaranteed jobs and job placement. Military officer corps representation of at least 13%. Congressional composition representation of at least 13% black FBA. Federal Tax free status for 189 years for all FBA and State tax free status depending on slavery length and Jim Crow laws.
>
>You can give us the money now and sell bonds to sell the debt with a decent interest rate. It would work because once our FBAs are on equal footing, you will see American production rise to the levels never seen before. It would be repaid in full faster than the maturity of the bond.

Attached: when you ask a nigger to solve 7+5..jpg (720x960, 88.85K)

>send kid to play with mascot
>mascot plays with kid
>decide its time for other kids to get some time with mascot
>send kid to play with mascot again, but this time recorded
>shocked.jpg when mascot ignores second attempt

. According to her family's attorney Ben Crump, Grier was experiencing a mental health episode when her mother called police to assist with the matter. She died six days later.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSr5pJo2Q8

Attached: Ashleigh Pepe.png (482x580, 352.37K)

Two muslim niggers.

>that image
>implying violence
We've already suffered far worse, and that is the state of slavery. We aren't afraid. Besides, we don't die, we multiply.

>nigger population is stagnant and every race, including your own, hates you. You embarrass why little dignified people belong to your race.

I was the mascot at my high school. You can't see shit in those things. He didn't see the girl. Get the fuck over yourself, mama.

multiply like cockroaches
have the amassed IQ lower than a cockroach

you DO realize you - on a logartihmic scale - 100000x DUMBER than white people?

They say every 10 point change in IQ is INDESCRIBABLE in how that person experiences the world and thinks

Average nig IQ is 65... Whites hover around 100-110.

That's FORTY IQ POINTS

You are basically on the same tier as a fucking lap dog in terms of sentient conscious intelligence in comparison to a master race chad.

I pity you. And I LAUGH at your black pride movements. Proud of what? White people were INVENTING calculus in the 1600's while you retards were still living in mud huts and hadn't even invented the WHEEL

Yes... the WHEEL.... there is not once source that verifies the wheel was separately invented in Africa. Every other continent on their own could figure out the wheel. Africa? Nope.

Your race is a walking dunce cap

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

shut up. niggers are a good business. why haven't you invested in niggers?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI

What's a "yt"?

Umm safa baby king squenue stappa jones. Take it seriously. This is racism bigots.

Kill all blacks

someone that built a life for themselves without expecting gibs.

dey ar in uganda brotha

VELASQUEZ, HIGH FIVE THAT NIGLET

SLLLLAÀAAY QUEEEEEEN let's get this
Edit: fuck niggers
Edit: thanks for the gold kind predditor

dude go easy on them they only have peanut butter and twerking, cmon man

Didn’t this just happen at a theme park in PA too? Motherfuckers, it’s difficult to see out of those masks. And your fucking natural camo skin blends with the mesh a bit and it’s even more difficult to see you. Wear bright orange or something, niggers.

been working at the emergency department at a chicago hospital for the past month, a couple situations came in and I thought: "dumb nigger". But most of the situations have humbled me and made me realize that 95% of people are normal people who make mistakes. I have met some really cool black bros and saw some real QT's. I'm more open to nigger than before but I am still painfully aware that the 5% that are abnormal really are feral in their nigger-ness.

Attached: niggbotomy.webm (732x1010, 2.24M)