I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES
>I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES

I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES
>I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES

I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES
>I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES

I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES
>I HATE THE BILLIONAIRES

Attached: 1567213336899.jpg (589x390, 52.7K)

you are mentally retarded

>Elon Musk's wealth isn't a salary
invest the money in some shit and it will grow exponentially. Typical commie expecting to get what others have and too lazy and stupid to make his money work for him for 80,000 years kek

Tax and then what? Give the money to the poor? Things don't just materalize.
Only thing it does is lower the already low value of fiat.
Fucking commies.

lmao
seethe poorfag

Taxes will be used for insider trading. They will be positioned to benefit a closed circle of insiders that will communicate something like: "We just got a few hundred millions out of which 15% will go into the military-industrial/tech/health stocks to heat up the current stock market because there is a surplus and we have already used the rest to bolster up the welfare treasury fund. - the FED

Attached: ass.jpg (600x602, 41.91K)

>@Mr.BrownEyes
opinion discarded

THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
>THIS IS A SPAM THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT SPAM THREADS

Attached: gjkghkgkghj.png (1311x850, 140.27K)

>this thread again

>inflation doesn't exist
>bloobloo

globohomo bad!
NO YOU CAN'T TAKE THE GLOBOHOMO LEADER'S MONEY, THAT'S COMMUNISM, YOU GOTTA LET THEM HAVE TOTAL ECONOMIC CONTROL OF YOUR COUNTRY OR YOU'RE A COMMIE WAH

Why do heckin leftists freakin love science unless it's math? You can take 100% of every fortune 500 company, 100% of earnings of everyone who makes more than a million dollars, and it still wouldn't cover the US government's budget for a single year. Not even close. Try one of your thought experiments on how much money the fed prints in a year and see if you get as outraged.

This is exactly the reason why you must invest rather than just save.
If we were to take all the money in the world and divide it equally amongst everyone everyone who had the money before would get it back and the poor would still be poor

destroy it, you slant eyed fag. remove that money from existence so purchasing power for the 99% of people on this earth returns to some level of parity.

show me your billion dollars then.

If I was immortal, why the fuck would I care about money?

It called low up economy poor spend on goods and services that get profit and naturally expand. Basically the opposite of regaonomics where you give rich and corps money back and pray they will reinvest it for more workers instead of technology to replace workers.

fuck taxing. kill most of them especiallty the financial insttutuion gained wealth not real biz

These retards really don't understand liquid cash vs company valuations.

That's not how economy works you fucking moronic low class scumbag piece of shit.
Does burning paper yield you cars and houses? No it fucking doesn't. They don't materialize out of thin air. And not out of paper money.
If you insist otherwise, by all means. Go ahead.
Dumbest gorilla nigger.

>$299,000,000,000
I can guarantee you Elon doesn't have this much cash on hand. He needed loans for 46 billion lol...

He can leverage his networth for loans with banks and buy whatever the fuck he wants, its always morons who claim just because it isnt actual liquid cash he cant use it. Yes he can you dolt.

>He needed loans for 46 billion lol...
Because a smart investor doesnt use all his money, he finds other people to buy in with them.

shilltard slide thread the janny trannys need to be more ferverent in their purging of such loathsome threads

sure, come to me helicopter and I'll show you