Why do some Afghans look like White people?

Why do some Afghans look like White people?

Attached: Afghanistan-Shughnan-people.jpg (800x505, 117.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 46d2676bb4d7628f6625392a129e5b5f2845b791ce4f5bb7b1dce34299ae1443.jpg (569x427, 87.26K)

white people are the crossbreed of ancient jeets and Chineses

it used to be white land before the mongols whipped out everyone there

Because they were white.

Attached: 5i8n3y.jpg (735x500, 136.09K)

I spent 18 months deployed over in Afghanistan and they ALL looked white if they were clean cut city folk. Only the rural ones looked like you see on National Geographic. Mostly because they were veiled, bearded and fucking unwashed.

Attached: afghanman.jpg (386x577, 74.99K)

White people are literally mutants; lack of pigmentation is unnatural, hence we have normal animals and the albinos

Tajiks and Iron Age Persians genetically drift towards Northern Europe... why is this bros?

Attached: Turkmenistan_IA_DA382_PCA.png (1218x757, 174.51K)

descendants of remnants of alexander the great's army

scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/

You are so fucking stupid it’s unbelievable kek

Attached: 1629481529269.jpg (993x1280, 160.31K)

White skin was an evolutionary adaptation that allowed humans to thrive in cold mountainous regions with heavy cloud coverage. Low melanin = easy vitamin D synthesis in cold climate. That’s why black people become vitamin D deficient in countries where whites thrive.

White skin looks better too. :)

It's actually true both Alexander and a Roman batallion went to live in Afghanistan.

Check the Kalash tribe.

i always heard that they had a lot of green eyes and brown hair people there
this

If that was true they would have Greek male haplogroups and genetically drift towards southern europe where Greeks are, but they don't

They have R1a male haplogroups just like Norwegians and Poles and drift towards the North of Europe.... whats going on bros?

Attached: 8f5.jpg (680x440, 36.99K)

Alexander died in Iraq. And that was thousands of years ago. Why don’t you just look up afghan genetics and see how much FYROMian blood the average afghani has?

what happened is that they are an ancient people that migrated into europe with other middle eastern peoples and gave birth to whites over thousands and thousands of years, different climate lightened the skin and some founders effect of colored eyes and boom you have the modern “white” people

>Afghanistan vaxxx rate: 0%
Based Taliban

Attached: bumpercars.webm (640x320, 2.98M)

It's not that far from Russia, they even tried to make it part of the Soviet Union

Attached: russian feminist.webm (986x554, 2.71M)

Is that why white people pay to go to the beach and tanning salons to get tanned?

>what happened is that they are an ancient people that migrated into europe with other middle eastern peoples
But the genetics simply does not agree with that, barâdar-e man :^)

The earliest R1a haplogroup is found in East Hunter gatherers in North East Europe, who have no middle eastern ancestry, and the earliest R1a-z93 of any ancient body is found in the Eastern part of the European part of Russia. How did this male lineage of northern europe show up in Afghans and indians?

Attached: Ancient_Y-hg_R1a_v2 (2).jpg (1500x1560, 649.95K)

It's the "recessive return" meme that one HAPA was shilling. The Middle East is mutted to the max, which means some of them are part nigger and some are part White.

I see, so that's why they live way the fuck to the West of both India and China in a relatively isolated area that would've been nearly impossible for the Chinese or Indians to reach in large numbers.
It all makes sense now.

Alexander the Great and his army fucked their way across that entire area and the Russians planted plenty of seed in the 80's

It was the land of the scythians

Alexander the great also got all the way to Pakistan, slaughtering armies 3k to 1 and recruited a large number of the scythians in his journey to fight their enemies

What am I looking at

I stand corrected then, fren :^)
But no fuck you. I don’t care what your kike science says. My intuition says otherwise and I am right

Attached: F0573ACE-70B3-4FA0-8115-8D3E743FFC54.png (800x778, 337.97K)

White people who actively tan are uneducated morons. Tanning has fallen out of popularity amongst whites since the ‘90s due to heightened awareness of UV damage. Being pale white is becoming more popular, as it should be. Paleness is purity.

Ahh, but Russia's rates of R1a-z93 are practically zero. They have another mutation of R1a, R1a-M343. And as we can see here
People with this genetic drift were present in the Iron Age, ling before Russia exists :^) finally the populations that show the most drift are isolated by mountains and endogamous, so recent Russian activity cannot explain the genetic drift or phenotypes :^) I wonder what does?

Attached: Afghanistan-Shughnan-man-gun-15.jpg (400x617, 44.44K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom

two centuries of Greek rule

Because they are. Some white populations still exist there since the ancient Aryan expansions.