Batgirl axed

Warner Brothers sunk 90 million into this shit before they realised people dont give a shit about some wokethot trying to play batman,

Kinda based they just cancelled it, but still cucks for allowing it in the first place

Reddit is great at the moment, all the libtards are fucking SEETHING at their fucking woke slutshit being canned.

Based WB

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 01-17-42 ‘Batgirl’ Film Axed by Warner Bros. Won’t Be Released on Any Platform.png (751x594, 450.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/wemzu1/batgirl_film_axed_by_warner_bros_wont_be_released/
youtube.com/watch?v=XcQlzNNRK1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't Hally Barry already do this? What's different about this one?

She was catwan and she had tits and bellybutton, while this badgirl lacks both

Catwoman*

Get woke go broke. The actress was a horrible choice. The outfit looks good though. Good costume design. Put a WHITE WOMAN in it, expand the breast size to a decent WHITE WOMAN standard, write a script that lauds WHITE WOMEN, and WHITE CULTURE, and make her fight nigger criminals that attack WHITE WOMEN and you've got a hit.

bro the outfit looks like a refuse sack.

Looks nothing like the batgirl costume, or maybe it's because how cheap it is. Looks like she should be in the capitol wasteland.

Attached: 622626662.jpg (1154x1500, 97.88K)

They had a great cast besides the literal WHO playing Batgirl. Should just edit her out make Keaton the focus and release. Poor Brendan Fraser can't get a break.

Attached: NNQq0RU.jpg (754x676, 67.76K)

Post salt from reddit, I don't use social media

Not much salt, if it's not Marvel normies don't care.

get woke go broke

maybe they finally learned their lesson this time. we live in the age of internet not television and film. we dont need them anymore. They have to actually work for my money.

You know who earned my money? anime creators in japan for making animes about nigger elf slaves and sex robot gaishas. I buy their little chinese plastic toys and cum on them

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/wemzu1/batgirl_film_axed_by_warner_bros_wont_be_released/

4000 comments of seethe

>bellybutton
wait she is a test tube baby?

prefer the one from gotham knights easily

Attached: 20220803_110320.jpg (270x414, 57.57K)

Bat Shalom

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 137.64K)

oh no not batgirl

>The outfit looks good though. Good costume design.
Is this fucking bait? It looks like a biker jacket painted blue with a logo. Go watch the Tim Burton Batmans.
$90 million fucking dollars on this shit. 3/4ers of that went to Ukraine.

That’s her updated outfit yes, a military-ish jacket and gear.

They should go ahead and cancel that garbage too.

You lose enough money you start to spend it on the right things
Now joker 2 the musical needs to be cancelled

Too be fair WB has been butt fucking retarded with their properties for the past decade and a half, and it's understandable people are pissed by this point.

Nah. the Cathedral of the left needs to control especially the media and the entertainment for their plans. They will have these guys by the balls in the end, and they're owned by the same sorta people, so expect more woke shit from mainstream until these people are actively removed. And not until.

They could have still pulled it off if they'd abandon the woke bullshit for once.

Niggerl

>mistery meat mutt, muttifiying another redhead character with big tits
glad it got cancelled

Attached: Leslie-Grace-Batgirl.jpg (640x360, 65.63K)

watching cape shit is basically treason now

>a nigger
I am so tired of seeing nigger women in every role. Kikes tried to push nigger men first and everyone boycotted so now they push the monkey women thinking whites will still be willing to view it

Attached: 70946121-8BBA-456A-B17C-373BB82F4675.jpg (828x467, 199.71K)

They're retooling the whole universe to bring back Affleck & cavill as well as adding in the rock. They're axing Keaton and the spic super girl. I guess there was no way to reshoot this movie without starting from scratch. Besides Brendan Fraser, the whole project sounded like shit.

In the UK they did a reboff of the hit tv show from the 80's, the equalizer.

orginally played by a white man playing the part of robert mccall... it's not played by a female nigger. wtf.

Brendan Fraser was going to be in it. Not based

>Batgirl? More like Blackgirl, amirite?
I am tired of the nigger fueled redhead genocide.

I enjoyed this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcQlzNNRK1o

HAHAHA

Gimmie an N!

>adding in the rock
oh joy... no wait, fuck that fagtgot