When did white people become entitled and violent? At what point did it occur?

When did white people become entitled and violent? At what point did it occur?

Attached: fallingdown.jpg (1000x1502, 165.7K)

All males are territorial.

Whites are just better at moving away to somewhere nice when the troubles hit.

But now there's nowhere left to run to.

WE ARENT ENTITLED ITS OUR LAND NIGGER....... WHERE WAS UR WAR TO TAKE LAND? THATS RIGHT UR BITCH ASS DID NOTHING SO YOU HAVE NO LAND, FAGGOT NIGGER..........

They are not violent.

whites are cowards but there not violent.

when niggers and kikes forced them to

Whites are asleep. The (((sleeping spell))) is quite powerful. Let us hope it last forever.

This is LA.

I hate all white man that AREN'T entitled.

whites are gods that created and conquered and sired EVERYTHING the sun touches.

Whites are the beggining ov everything that doesn't involve shitting yourself in a mudhut.

you are reading this on a aryan crystal ball btw. I am sending this on the God given aryan blessing eletric power.

I hate any white man that doesn't instictively know this.

Attached: IMG_5077.jpg (828x985, 474.43K)

I bought the glasses from the film, prefer the look of Shuron Ronsir but I'd rather be associated with the classic Angry White Male than Malcolm.

>there
And you better pray we don't wake up

nigger hands wrote this comment

Attached: 1659469767110.jpg (355x342, 17.3K)

>whites are cowards but there not violent
I'm not going to provide a (you) for a string of text so asinine it transcends trolling

Attached: 5c2e1e43363c4.jpg (640x640, 109.73K)

White people have always been violent and entitled Cucktianity castrated the original nature of europeans.

Is this movie actually good? I hear it's great then I hear it's kike shit.

All races are violent. Comparatively speaking we are less violent, but more effective when we do resort to violence

Was breddy good until the muh racist nazi confederate flag guy that he kills. Don't bother

kek, you must not have studied history at school, retard

> people become entitled and violent

> All males are territorial.

The happy merchant version is getting harder to find.

Attached: 995B5DC9-B8E4-4EB4-BECE-67A382079232.png (490x333, 414.63K)

More projection from sandnigger scum.

since their inception, see the entirety of european history. they got so tired of fighting and destroying each other they exported themselves to the rest of the world so they could also fight and destroy it as well.

you won't you are too busy sucking cock and taking it up the ass. If I take away LGBT you might wake up.

scum is LGBT which are mostly white.