I made this photo today. Why are (((they))) pushing weed so hard...

I made this photo today. Why are (((they))) pushing weed so hard? (aside from its mind-numbing effects) What will be the next stage of the game?

Attached: img202208021618411.jpg (2000x1504, 548.17K)

just be glad there are a few shops still open on Main St.

idk CBD and hemp are the only things useful about that plant

You're in Lancaster ca?

you against the free market, commie faggot?

Bahstan

That's Manchester NH.

Prohibition from owning Firearms, if in Pot database.

>Why are (((they))) pushing weed so hard?
they own the stores and make the money by selling the drugs legally

Weed doesn't numb you, it makes you more sensitive. You're an alcoholic that's projecting.

Hello Elm Street user

Makes you lazy and degenerate, same with alcohol if you are not straight edge you are simply NOT WHITE
Cigarettes are the only acceptable "drug"

DUDE WEED LMAO

It makes people fat, stupid, lazy, and feminine. In other words: compliant. They also plan to make a good amount of money from it and collecting large amounts of taxes, all of which will be used to do horrible things to you.

yeah, sure.......

Not everything that happens in the world is due to a coordinated shill/glowie operation.

>I have 0 self control so weed should be banned
Youre a subhuman. The only winning move is to put as many stumbling blocks in front of your genetic enemies (humanity) as possible. Legalise fent

its gmo weed
it's not legal to grow your own clean weed

so the schizo side of marjuanna is the only thing that is useful? fucking retard CBD is a fucking snake oil anyone that has ever been in the business knows this. It doesnt do shit.

weed makes you infertile

OK junkie

Attached: 16008879189740.png (800x600, 190.9K)

>muh narcotic substance
These daggot tier replies is why the right will never win

Fuck off with your shit breath nigger. I bet you live in a trailer.

Sure (((they))) got no interest in a multi-billion market for an addictive substance.

Why don't the feds just raid the dispensaries and take all their cash? It is still illegal. They'd confiscate the proceeds from any other criminal operation.

Its actually the people that are pushing weed. The government wanted more drugs like cocain and meth, and less drugs like weed/shrooms/booze because they can actually make you smarter.
>cops told me weed gives you authority
>then proceed to tell me citizens should not have authority
>herefore citizens should not smoke weed

Not sure they are, is it not the case that they tried to hold cannabis back? Weed used to be smuggled from the golden triangle and through smuggling routes like Morocco, then in the 90’s people started cultivating skunk at home. Since then nobody wants resin soap bar shite mixed with vinyl and other horrible poisons so now there is no reason to hold it back - quite the opposite, weed has become the last bastion of free trade thanks to it’s illegal status, literally anybody can cultivate it almost anywhere and make a few quid for providing a genuinely welcome & useful product.
What happens in the next 7.5 years will be biblical in scale and will determine humanities future existence. If we make it then globo and their evil slaves will have to go. Afterwards in my Utopia what I would like to see is the entheogenic use of psilocybe mushrooms and weed and less use of alcohol, though of course it is not up to me and you to ban booze I strongly advise against it’s use. I do not drink except for table wine and then rarely will i drink a full glass. The experience is not pleasant, leads to a headache and then 3 days of seriously reduced mental dexterity.
Anybody complaining that weed forced them to smoke it at the wrong time of day (i smoke inly after 10pm and only if doing recreation like vidya, reading, w/e) and that it is the inanimate substance which is to blame for their actions is behaving like a bad nog and needs their mouth closing manually, they are lying to you, slap them across the face as you would slap an hysterical bitch.
Interestingly the same NPC who can’t get weed because nobody likes or trusts them enough to tell them where the weeds is sold are super duper keen on being genetically manipulated by bankers via injection.
Of course if you need no substances that is good but it is natural and normal for a human to seek out substances to use.
I AM NOT ASSERTING ANY FAITH IN THE PIC INFO - someone texted it to me a few hours ago

Attached: C65A2F0E-A1A4-4D13-A3D6-75C2674CC633.jpg (1242x1222, 320.85K)

>I made this photo today

in photoshop or something?

idk bro. i know some people with chronic pain and epilepsy that vouch for it

>Why don't the feds just raid the dispensaries and take all their cash?
they don't want to get arrested by states I guess

Only female cannabis produces THC then femenizing chemicals like atrazine are used to increase yield. So, if you smoke weed in puberty you will never be a woman.

thats jsut free market you tin foil retard.

Here's a better quality version of that image

Attached: FJfPnagWUAktEJ4.jpg (1169x1164, 326.46K)