We don't like China you fucking retards...

We don't like China you fucking retards. Just because we hate Pelosi and hoped she died doesn't mean we are all pro chink.

What the fuck are you trying to do spamming your anti-chink threads?
I'm not going to magically start supporting NATO, Israel and whatever kiked shit funds your faggot alphabet agency just because you flooded the fucking board with pro-nato anti-chink plebbit tier memes. It's not a dichotomy.

Fuck. Off.

Attached: 1631607845135.jpg (968x832, 294.67K)

Attached: Xi the Pooh 2.jpg (553x592, 57.12K)

Learn to read you stupid paki.

Attached: 1483309158109.webm (640x480, 1.35M)

what if you could hate the faggot communists ruining your country and also hate the faggot communists that run the society that globohomo is gonna use as the working model of the future?
can you do both? can you hate pelosi without the taste of yellow dick on your mouth?

Attached: Wish for Anything Corona.png (569x567, 378.87K)

so just to be clear, russia is also zog, right?

Again, did you even read faggot?
I.
Don't.
Like.
Chinks.

Attached: 1580366371739.webm (480x480, 1.82M)

Yes. Everything is zogged. Ukraine is more zogged than Russia though by far. Just like NATO is more zogged than Russia.
But Russia is still zogged.

based.
you're not the only one posting though.
plenty of pro-ricenigger posts are being posted by shills.

This. The astroturfing is insane. Imagine thinking you're going to legitimately sway opinions here based on intellectually dishonest arguments. Libs and chinks get fucked, fucking niggers.

>plenty of pro-ricenigger posts are being posted by shills.
No where near as much as the glownigger pro nato shill threads. It's not even close.
The catalog is shat up by low quality anti-chink pro-nato drivel.
If it was organic chink hate we'd have a chink rekt thread, not some low effort Pelosi spam w/ Xi the Pooh posted 5 million times.
The board is fucking unuseable.

These (((people))) don't understand that most of us can see right through their glowing agendas. It's not organic, it's artificially implemented and the more (((they))) push, the more we recluse from (((them.)))
Fuck your forced perspective that's ill-effective as all fuck.
WE.
DON'T.
WANT.
THE.
FAGGOT.
BULLSHIT.
I bet they go home at night and think to themselves "this was a good thing, we did good today. We set the narrative straight on Any Forums." When in reality we all think they're completely out of their element and nothing they say is well received or accepted. Also, they're complete faggots.
We want UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UNADULTERATED BY SELF-INTEREST OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CHINA, LET THEM HAVE TAIWAN FOR ALL WE GIVE A FUCK.
WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THESE COMPLETE HOE FAGGOTS.

based bong

Attached: GlowniggerFamilyPhoto.jpg (3532x1574, 1.62M)

This.
I bet they really do go home at night and give themselves a massive pat on the back.
God I fucking hate glowniggers so much.

You and me both, bong. You and me both.

you tell hem bong fren

Attached: 1659370615145057.jpg (1080x1045, 222.15K)

You stupid filthy goy, don't try to act smart.
You must see the world as good guys vs bad guys. Haven't our marvel films drilled that into your cattle-brain yet?
Collect more funko pops and support the good guys.

Fuck chinks,fuck democrats, fuck NATO,fuck Ukraine,and fuck Biden

Amen

It's just paid shills, same script in every thread
>were having fun bro!
>no YOURE glowing!
>okay CHANG
Jannies finally decided to do their job. The Falkland one was kind of funny tho.

Attached: 1659480898747114m.jpg (1024x617, 101.71K)

The worst part is all the summerfaggots will see the catalog, and the scripted replies, and think it's normal to act like that here.
Next thing you know all the newfags are spamming pro Pelosi memes for the glownogs, genuinely thinking they are fitting in here. It worked with the overtly ridiculous NATO shilling. This is why we need to bully anons over muh board culture harder.

Also
>The Falkland one was kind of funny tho.
Kek