Breaking: Demi Lovato de-transitions

Demi Lovato de-transitions and denounces transgenderism.

During an interview on the Spout podcast, she spoke of her decision to adopt she/her again.

‘I’ve actually adopted the pronouns of she/her again,’ she told the host. ‘

msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/demi-lovato-adopts-she-her-pronouns-after-coming-out-as-non-binary/ar-AA10eDiv?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8399d2234be747bbb2d1df5a3a010d1a

Attached: AA10eyfH.jpg (768x1110, 78.6K)

Who?

some bitch that gets moods and genders confused

Demi Lovato is the perfect embodiment of the typical american. A fat mutt hedonost whose best years are behind them and follows jewish influenced trends without question or second thought

#LOVATICS please take the time to read this.
I met Demi Lovato recently, my name is madison and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lovatic that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Demi started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Demi Lovato is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this.

Demi was allegedly raped by another teen actor while filming Camp Rock for Disney, yet she still refuses to name her rapist. Pretty serious crime, but did not name her attacker or press charges, very strange

I’ve seen her squat down over a pineapple and take it almost all the way up her gash. Horribly tattooed down there. Not attractive. Groomed by Disney.

REPEAL THE 19TH

BAN CIRCUMCISION

END THE FED

EXPEL THE HOOK-NOSED BANKERS

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

HEIL HITLER

Attached: swastika-painting.jpg (1024x637, 130.75K)

"de-transitions" all she did was cut her hair

post pics

Attached: arch.jpg (474x308, 13.95K)

And her pronouns idiot. You’re whatever you identify as

why would anyone care what this heroin addicted imbecile has to say?

i hope her next step is to adopt the pronouns thin/thinner.

Attached: DaddyIssuesDemi.jpg (1280x720, 99.43K)

checked your digits, 88 doesn't lie

BASED

I want her to utilize MY pronouns of "Daddy/Master"

rearrange the letters in DEMI LOVATO and you get JOHN TRAVOLTA

Attached: behead all satans___.jpg (1200x1604, 1.67M)

Demi Fatato!!!

Some fat american goblina who got raped by Pedowood jews and mind broken since she was a kid just to appear in some shitty movies on Disney Channel.

Show her butt