Stocks are up

Why don't USA Americans believe in their government ?

Attached: 1658922034107983.jpg (560x772, 42.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/vermont-man-charged-killing-mom-sea-remain-jail-judge-rules
washingtonpost.com/business/america-needs-higher-longer-lasting-inflation/2021/10/11/af2728e4-2a86-11ec-b17d-985c186de338_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana

So true. So true.

Attached: 1623578483918.jpg (374x454, 49.71K)

Ok relax and breathe, I noticed that many bank branches have closed and brokerage firms are laying off.
But the box is still saying no one is afraid.

AND OTHER GREATEST HITS LIKE INFLATION IS MERELY TRANSITORY

foxnews.com/us/vermont-man-charged-killing-mom-sea-remain-jail-judge-rules

Attached: Nathan-Carman-and-Linda-Carman.jpg (686x384, 55.21K)

I HATE JEWS SO FUCKING MUCH. I HATE THEIR STUPID HATS, I HATE THEIR BIG NOSES, THEIR BEADY EYES, THEIR RAT FACES, THEIR SMUG ARROGANCE. I HATE THEM I WISH THE HOLOCAUST REALLY HAPPENED

Remember this?

washingtonpost.com/business/america-needs-higher-longer-lasting-inflation/2021/10/11/af2728e4-2a86-11ec-b17d-985c186de338_story.html

Attached: 9E753092-BC07-49A0-B5AF-0FCC6BA10AD2.png (1242x2208, 1.65M)

Inflation is not good look at Venezuela. The USA has to control the inflation or it will get really bad.
Stocks are a economic indicator and they are going up.
The vix is very low.
Tv saying you should buy

Growth is slowing from the artificial growth after the government induced slowdown from the fake pandemic? Oooorrrr what? Seems to me we made it back to baseline with a huge crash now that the government has robbed everything.

Stock were up during lockdowns, stock price has little to do with productivity and money flow.

>the government

Attached: 1659290978290345.jpg (593x665, 57.52K)

Yes, who do you believe, like the movie wall street every banker and stock broker believes they are Geckos
Why did the USA have so much money in Russia from Obama ?
Not to mention Russias nukes where falling apart like Ukraines. Why did the USA help Russia with new nukes ?
Food support Russia was so large as opioids killed 100 million USA citizens.
You have no choice left but to obey the USA government or be killed of like when Obama took office.
Occupy Wall Street became BLM
The new USA government with new laws, why don't you trust it ?

Attached: 1650578884024.jpg (993x699, 85.23K)

This economy is going to be the biggest industrial revolution that anyone has ever seen. There is going to be new technology and things that where though impossible.

CNBC says Malls are still renting places out at high level.
Malls ?

Literally all they do is gaslight.

Attached: A3AF431A-6067-41E1-9B82-BF5D7A11F20D.jpg (2409x2409, 2.68M)

Yes gas lighting, what if I told you the government student loans are for making the government profit of of people to send the money to Russia for oil, aluminum, titanium and resources for Europe. When the USA people didn't pay and said that was a violation of the constitution the government installed a policy of they are right you are guilty.
Russia wants their payment from the USA or Russia gets violent as usual

People aren’t reading between the lines. They are consolidating and rolling back peoples expectations. This isn’t a recession because it’s intentional and a recession implies that there is the inevitability that the economy will rise again. This decline is a decline to our new baseline. What part of you’ll own nothing and eat fucking bugs didn’t you understand?

Lawmakers, presidents, politicians are all robbing the USA.
Even the medical is suffering doctors don't know anything but they control everyone with prescriptions.
If you don't tell your doctor they don't know what is wrong with you.
Chop shop USA doctors

Fucking what? Invest in sand.

a transition to an even shittier economy for the peasants.

Oh yeah, but they’re stabbing a scarecrow that’s lost all of its straw. Wish I could tell myself a story where they know something we don’t and there are brighter days ahead but I’m too old and jaded to buy that. They’re greedy idiots that sold us down the river long ago.

The new industrial revolution that was to start last year.
There where going to be all types of technology breakthroughs.

I think you're right about that, after a war there is a economic boom and technology advancement. For the USA we seem to collapse and Obama turned the USA into a 3rd world country