It is like we are living in a different universe

It is like we are living in a different universe.

Do not let zoomers deceive you, the 90s was a totally different world.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTdRCfMq8og

The only thing that was the same was the rate of crimes, but it started to drop because of Clinton's campaign on discouraging criminals and only recently started rising again thanks to Biden's campaign on encouraging crime, almost 30 years later.

Nothing else was the same, there was no Any Forums, no facebook, no twitter, gay people were frequently considered weird, and the average American did not know what a transgender was. There were not mass shootings besides Columbine which happened at the end of the decade. Most serious crimes came from immigrants, but the average crime was usually something of the nature of an asshole robbing a pizza restaurant.

It felt like the average american was smarter, more polite, with a better understanding of the english language. Americans were mostly nice and not afraid of the criminals.

Most importantly, it felt like things were IMPROVING every year, everybody could imagine a future filled with new technology, better computers, and rapid progress.

Now today it feels like progress has slowed down or is even going backwards as we recover from bat flu and mandatory lockdowns. Now Americans are mostly rude and cowardly.

Attached: 90s.png (590x448, 525.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SkrpkKs8Km0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana

The LA riots prove you wrong.

the early 2000s were also comfy af. 2010 is when the world started to end

Attached: FUCdTzyWYAAC7WR.jpg (700x525, 89.67K)

crime in the 90s was way more fun. stabbing someone in the neck bc your feelings hurt is pathetic and weak. crime used to make fun.

True.
Back then it was considered a significant riot in LA on the news.
Today it happens every Tuesday in your backyard.

The video I posted was of a fast food restaurant.

Thought that was 5 fingers for a sec on John podestas kid

>Today it happens every Tuesday in your backyard
Only on election years.

Nobody looking at phones all day...

Using the internet for hours a day every day was not common.

Kill jews. Behead jews. Roundhouse kick a jew into the concrete. Slam dunk a jew baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy kikes. Defecate in a jews food. Launch jews into the sun. Stir fry jews in a wok. Toss jews into active volcanoes. Urinate into a jews gas tank. Judo throw jews into a wood chipper. Twist jews heads off. Report jews to the IRS. Karate chop jews in half. Curb stomp pregnant black jews. Trap jews in quicksand. Crush jews in the trash compactor. Liquefy jews in a vat of acid. Eat jews. Dissect jews. Exterminate jews in the gas chamber. Stomp jew skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate jews in the oven. Lobotomize jews. Mandatory abortions for jews. Grind jew fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown jews in fried chicken grease. Vaporize jews with a ray gun. Kick old jews down the stairs. Feed jews to alligators. Slice jews with a katana

sitting in front of the TV all day was though

Interesting. Seems like the world had a blue tint in the 90s.

As a '97 fag, it makes me sad to see movies and shows from that period, knowing that shit has gotten so bad in as short a life as I've lived. The '00s were comparatively shitty, but even that seems better regardless of my childhood goggles.

I lament that I'm not slightly older. It took my parents a few years to get me into being. And what a difference it's made.

Attached: 1597164884702s.jpg (240x210, 6.32K)

>Do not let zoomers deceive you, the 90s was a totally different world.

well yes it was a totally different world but doesn't mean it was great, things were shitty back then least for me but definitely less shitty than it is now

The internet and subsequent social media really ruined everything

Sorry for inventing the iPhone, guys. Putting the internet in the pocket of every normie has been nothing but a tragedy for mankind. Ted Kaczynski was right.

If you're wondering why I have an American flag, it's because I'm in hell.

Attached: EUvkRZAX0AMjdaO.jpg_large.jpg (1208x1140, 166.81K)

I miss the 90's. I miss the optimism and the world making sense.

Attached: 1362696779001.jpg (550x453, 38.6K)

violent street crime was great in the mid 90s. no cameras on every street pole. if was fun to mug people for their nice clothes

Yeah I'm the same, wish I was just 10 years older, could have experienced more of the good times before everything went to shit.

>this song wasn't even released in the 90s
It was 2005. Feel old yet?
youtu.be/SkrpkKs8Km0

Niggers gonna nig. Putting them in the slammer on their third offense for decades delayed the nigging.

>the average American did not know what a transgender was
They kinda did, they were just treated like a punchline. Like "HAHA LOOK AT THIS CRAZY JACKASS PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN! HAHAHA!" They were treated like the old stereotypical joke crazy person who was convinced he was Napoleon.
>It felt like the average american was smarter, more polite, with a better understanding of the english language.
Yeah, unfortunately AOL Instant Messenger started destroying it, then text messaging came along and made it worse. Twitter fucked it permanently. When the Oxford English Dictionary added "Lol," I knew it was over.
But yeah. I remember after Columbine we had multiple school assemblies talking about it, and we were on the other side of the country. I was in fifth grade, and my teacher (the only male elementary school teacher I had, who was a very based guy I might add) told us very soberly that he would die before he let anyone try to hurt us, and I believed him.
>Most serious crimes came from immigrants but the average crime was usually something of the nature of an asshole robbing a pizza restaurant
Worst thing I can remember from that era was evacuating the elementary school because someone found a "pipe bomb" (which was actually just a loose length of PVC a janitor found; this was even before Columbine). Every once in a while you'd hear about a mom going crazy and drowning her kids or something, but I was never really afraid of any legit crime.
It really was a completely different time. Being called gay back then was like calling someone a nigger: it was grounds for an immediate fight.
Probably the only degenerate thing anyone I knew was into back then was EverQuest, which was an unfortunate addiction, but otherwise pretty harmless.

Attached: 1586457457416.jpg (236x236, 11.2K)