Does rhonda santis have your support in 2024?

Does rhonda santis have your support in 2024?

Attached: E499C1DA-4D2F-4AD3-B8A5-FE0ED7C797A5.jpg (1075x1153, 332.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPnBrK6D26g
youtu.be/Dp7iveA5CRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the crazy is the part I like tho

no. retarded jew shill that gave everyone covid in florida.
>but why
so they could sell dead boomer houses for twice the price

>trump without the crazy
How can anyone look at florida and not think he's crazier than the worst parodies of trump can manage?

Lol, nope

Attached: 0ae.png (848x597, 254.42K)

No. Trump still let's the left seeth more.

He's a good boy. Doesn't beg at the supper table.

I think he will actually respect our allies that are important in the fight against China which is I think a strategic imperative. I also never liked the people that Trump surrounded himself with, the Javanka crowd. For those reasons, I'm voting for Desantis.

And what a stupid shield

Better vote the original?
And the "CrAzy" is the reason people love Trump

it's all the barstool conservatives

Pretty sure FL has seen the biggest influx of new people in the state. DeSantis has a very high approval rating. None of what you say matches reality.

>Muh covid

Back to plebbit.

why would he run in 2024

when he could run in 2028 and 2032?

nice try you shill, but we are getting
Trump 2024
DeSantis 2028
Desantis 2032

and there is nothing you jew can do about it

Attached: Ron-DeSantis-Trump-getty.jpg (1280x720, 150.13K)

No. Desantis is Jeb bush with a Hispanic skin mask on. Fuck you and fuck anyone who supports him. Buy an ad

He's busy being governor of Israel

fuck off leaf and go honk

DeSantis is Italian, not Hispanic. Jeb's the one who married a Hispanic midget.

Trump is saying he will execute drug dealers. I want him to go nuts in such a fashion it becomes him we must kill after he sweeps away the filth.

Attached: 1658611365348057m.jpg (768x1024, 97.13K)

Zog nigger had a hard on for Israel, no chance in hell. Even if Trump were president (he won) I don't think he would be as amicable towards the left after the way he was treated. I imagine that his ego would make him run again.

Trump was apparently going to fire heaps of people if he got in again. He got rid of a couple of people last time but maybe he was going to wait until his 2nd term anyway. From what I've read and seen I don't think Ron will be able to go in and start firing people, he doesn't even seem to even really talk about it. You really need someone to get rid of as many corrupt politicians and government bureaucrats and senile old people as they can and you might not get another chance for a long time. I'm not saying trump will definitely fire everyone but even a couple of bad people gone is better than nothing, from either political side

youtube.com/watch?v=QPnBrK6D26g

A lot of the people Trump brought with him were the problems (see Jared Kushner).

>Trump without the exact quality that it possible for him to win the election.

Cool. Don't care. They're both Zionist cock suckers who take their orders from Israel. They would both kill you and your family before even considering spitting on a kike.

What a shill comment.
Ron Dirty Ass is funded by the same people.
He's also a Yale lawyer. Aka the most obvious controlled opposition in the world.
Dude is fake af and lies about everything.

Just 1 more term and I'll do everything I said I was going to do but didn't do any of during my first four years sitting on my ass fella ring Jewish and nigger dick.

Fellating*

What is his stance on globalization?

Oh look the tranny with the iPhone is back again. Hey tranny, you really believe nobody on Any Forums notices you spamming threads with your iPhone?

Not sure but he loves Israel, Jews, and Rex flag laws. Make up your own mind dummy.

Florida's Mussolini.

red*

>Pretty sure FL has seen the biggest influx of new people in the state
Lol no it doesn't. IT's the biggest haven for retirees. And a lot of fucking old people in the last couple years have retired or died. Mostly the former obviously. But that means more people going to florida.

Who isn't going to florida? Young people, people with families, people who want a place to live rather than a place to die. Their schools are so notoriously awful they can't get new teachers, so now anyone whose cousin was in the military once can get a teaching job with only 8 hours observational experience and not idea what a lesson plan is.

That's florida you fucking leaf. It's where boomers go to die, and illegals come in by boat.

My conservative family in Florida unironically calls him the governor of Isreal. Kek

Every poll the GOP attempts on this fails utterly.

I don't vote for kike bootlickers.

NO, Trump as president, Desanti as Vicepresident.
Strarship troopers gov, NOW!!!

Attached: Reaction - fucking idiot really.jpg (1920x1080, 198.54K)

donna trump and rhonda santis 2024

Zion Ron DeShabbos? Mazel tov!

No. None of these frauds have my support. I'm rootin' for Putin.

I probably heard it from you on here, I'm trying to spread it around

You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

youtu.be/Dp7iveA5CRs