She convinced me to vote Democrat for the first time in my life. Republicans are pussies on the China problem

She convinced me to vote Democrat for the first time in my life. Republicans are pussies on the China problem.

Attached: pelosi-01-gty-iwb-220407_1649343967328_hpMain_16x9_1600.png (1600x900, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/schumer-stripped-security-measure-from-china-bill-republicans-are-furious/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus, this is super lame.

Wednesday nights I get to stay up late
Watch Kenny Omega while I masturbate
Hey Mom I need to watch this show
Meltzer says I'm in the key demo
Meltzer says I'm in the key demo

slide thread

would fuck her eyeballs

If you tranny faggots banked on peloosi's China obvious psyop to get people to vote for you or garner more supports, you're even more retarded and delusional than thought possible.

Attached: gore3.jpg (768x1024, 85.69K)

Spotted the chang shills.

Good news, user. Voting doesn't matter.

you are an excellent spotter you should do this for a living hombre

So that makes you a big ole retard reactionary democrat. Thanks for letting us know.

tons of shills on here, start dropping holocaust truths

Attached: 1655001372013.jpg (652x844, 103.64K)

>Check the catalog before posting a new thread! Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. New users who do not abide by this principle will be temporarily blocked from creating threads.

So fucking ban them, jannies

Former Republican here. Republicans were always portrayed to me as the heavy handed tough guys who are first to ask when dealing with foreign threats against our freedom and democracy. Speaking of course of Russia and China.

After decades of watching Republicans backtracking, beating around the bush and even making backdoor deals with China and Russia I was sceptic but I didnt want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole to much. Remember how quick Trump surrendered the trade war to China? We know it was Biden who doubled down on Trumps weak and loopholed sanctions and Biden who seriously attacked Chinas high end chip and telecom industry to keep Americas companies competitive.

Today I am convinced that only Democrats have real leadership qualities and Republicans are just big talk no action phonies. You should seriously consider your vote in the next midterms if you made the same error and fell for the Republican meme.

>Republicans are pussy to China
>Large portion of Democrats verified on China's payroll

cringe

Attached: 1623588819897m.jpg (1024x746, 81.8K)

there never was a china problem to begin with.

congrats! youre a slave on the democrat farm.

Attached: 1595565777131.jpg (526x526, 60.38K)

Democrats strip nation security measures out of national security spending bill.
freebeacon.com/national-security/schumer-stripped-security-measure-from-china-bill-republicans-are-furious/

Democrats then go to collect bribes and kickbacks. Democrat shills flood Any Forums for a week solid. More threads on this theatre show than any topic in history. Jackie Any Forums must ban these faggots (I bet they are the new jannies) or lose his site. Has it ever been this bad or transparent ? Where do we go next ?

Attached: transparent.png (606x740, 291.06K)

Lifelong, three generational De.ocrat voter and door-to-door voter register for 20 years running.
I will never vote Democrat again because of this vile woman6petsonal greed and recklessness.

Democrat here, i am so glad i voted for Biden

welcome to the winning side free of incel losers who never go outside and full of hot liberal chicks. you made the right choice son

Attached: spencer-1024x646.jpg (1024x646, 151.22K)

this is going in my cringe compilation
astroturfed nancy pelosi memes are my new favorite thing

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2022.08.02-16_16_46.png (1920x877, 854.29K)

No it's true. I have also decided to vote Democrat in the upcoming US election

this is just sad, schlomo. you may have convinced the retarded boomers that their enemy is the "ChiComs", but we know it's you

good thing voting doesn't matter

She only went to continue her personal gift before she retires. She's betrayed this country at every turn forever and this is the last hurrah. Only a retarded libshit would believe this bitch is doing anything for some other good.