Christian Nationalism will only happen with a cascade of national divorce...

Christian Nationalism will only happen with a cascade of national divorce. The Nation will dissolve i to dozens of various states. Change my mind.

Attached: Untitled796_20220802154502.png (959x593, 623.33K)

Since when did Any Forums go from white nationalism to negrified mongrelized Christian nationalism?

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana

Must have something to do with the 2016 invasion of retard christcuck boomers and zoomers, all of them mutts or spiritual mutts.

The USA will remain indivisible forever.

Attached: FJee7wxWUAM2Z4w.jpg (640x640, 84.83K)

Now that's based.

Who says it has? "Christian Nationalism" is just a political subject right now.

Retard, you are still at war with yourself since 1865. Dumb nigger faggot, and you consider yourself probably "redpilled", but you are just a subhuman mutt nigger who hasn't understood 1% of what's really going down in this world.

Galt's Gulch here. Are we Bioshockin it up but on land? I look forward to becoming a human beehive.

based
euromad

You're just mad that the lutheran ethno-state is so small.

But it's not a political subject. There are fewer and fewer Christians in America each passing year, and the Christians we do have don't attend church and have never read the bible once in their lives. Christianity is dead in America and holds zero power over politics.

You have a basketball-American intellect. You just described a major change in voting, dumbass.

>voting

Good one

Attached: 1656935077433.png (700x516, 518.82K)

>what are local elections?

>Baptist
>theocracy

Do you know how I know you’re a retarded Jew?

No, you'll have to explain, Jamal. Especially since I didn't use the word "theocracy."

>You can have christcuck """nationalism"""
>But only if you balkanize so it's easier for you to be divided and murder eachother over minor differences of opinion just like christcucks have been doing for thousands of years
No thanks rabbi.

>You go infight, America.
Fuck off, Chang.

Attached: I no viwus give hugz.png (600x800, 37.89K)

Pretty sure there will be a "President of the United States" for decades or centuries after the country is effectively gone like Emperors of China or Caesars of Rome.

There would be if it were ever to fade, but I doubt it ever will.

Attached: Good mom.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

Nice try, Mossad, but keeping us from falling apart is the point.

Oklahoma here, every other estate sale I go to has a fucking shrine to Israel with little Israeli flags