Being White and a christkike should be a death sentence!

That jew psyop is the source of every problem the White race faces! Every. Single. One.

jesusfraud.org/

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1659298397306901.jpg (640x820, 127.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusfraud.org/2022/06/bolshevism-from-moses-to-lenin-by.html
jesusfraud.org/
jesusfraud.org/p/home.html#ideologies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana

Christ is the lord

The difference between your pic related and mine is thus, mine were actually documented statements
Yours: made up statements by butthurt faggots, just like you pole smoker

Attached: 1658862283110206.jpg (1024x576, 94.65K)

fag flags get death
/thread

Hitler was NOT a christkike!

jesusfraud.org/2022/06/bolshevism-from-moses-to-lenin-by.html

And niggers wouldn't exist if it were not for christkike morality and shame complexes that plague the White race.

Attached: hitler-tolerate-christian-christianity.jpg (614x455, 49.82K)

Ignore all christkike posts! They are ALL made by kikes and shitskins.

Here are the /pol christkike spammers that I have so far identified:

-Amerimutt flag = jew-gook TS (if i post his name I get banned for some reason. I suspect he managed to become a mod here. But the former "BBC" spammer)
-German flag = Turkroach
-Leaf flag = Jew
-English flag = hindu poo

Now ask yourself why kikes and shitskins care so much about gaslighting/grooming kikeianity into the minds of White people? It is because they know this mind poison is the reason White people are cuckolds, and why they are able to parasite off of us.

I have a challenge for christkikes. Disprove this link with facts:

jesusfraud.org/

Attached: 1579772394272.png (1099x703, 775.65K)

Christians will live forever. OP will burn forever in the lake of fire. You don't have to OP, but it comes down to ((you)).

>389436121
>lenin
Kek i got you now

Attached: download (2).jpg (327x154, 11.02K)

Attached: 1659284999512300.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

"Marxism" is literally economic christkikery:

jesusfraud.org/p/home.html#ideologies

And the concept of "Hell" that the kikes stole from Plato's Republic is operant conditioning (fear). Combine this with group polarization (us vs them) and guilt/shame --> system of redemption, and you have the greatest psyop ever.

Attached: 1644132743717.jpg (800x672, 199.06K)

Post nose.

Fuck off, Chang.
Western civilization is united.

Attached: I no viwus give hugz.png (600x800, 37.89K)

Kike means hates Jesus
Come up with your own insults for the love of fucking God

All legit far right websites:

nationalvanguard.org
renegadetribune.com
Alex Linder at vnnforum.com

Name christkikery as a jew psyop and a cancer on the White race. They names christkikery as the single reason that White people are cuckolded with no ingroup preference.

/pol needs to join the group and ban all christkikes (90% kikes and shitskins anyway).

Attached: 1539146892699.png (462x1224, 65.05K)

hitler was a cuck and lost to christcucks.

Christ is King you filthy faggotflag

Attached: 5503BCEA-BD1C-4FFA-BA66-57A079F2975F.jpg (300x400, 51.64K)

God always win.

meme flags get the rope

Attached: 1737F315-C9F1-405E-815A-CB471D7D1700.jpg (821x1024, 240.06K)

>Christ is kang
>We wuz the real jews n sheiit
>Hitler worshipped the jew
>If you don't believe in the jew psyop you're a jew (says a jew)

LOL

jesusfraud.org/

If you really are White and worship the fictional kike, just know that before the day of the rope comes the day of the sticks, where we nail you to human cancers to sticks.

You went through a lot of effort to hide your websites origins, kike.
PS your shit is shit and your writing is forced.

The legendary glowing one