Are you really racist?

Come on dude.

Attached: Chad.png (360x360, 68.22K)

>implying niggers are openly and blatantly racist

I only hate jews

I give everyone 1 chance to be an individual.

I'm not.

Yes.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (692x390, 17.88K)

I like jews

hating niggers isn't racism, that's speciesism.

I don't discriminate based on race or ethnicity, but definitely prefer people who look like me, and that is white pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes, I like seeing similar faces to mine, I don't like being around browns, blacks, blondes, Asian, Arabs or jews, I prefer people who look like me

I dislike jews and watch out for blacks and muslims

Hello fellow perpetual disappointment enjoyer.

Attached: 7c6.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

Ya

Based.

It sounds faggy but I genuinely despise racists even more after being here. They're genuinely braindead and have an intelligence on par with some inbred kid with down syndrome, They have this superiority complex and too busy fantasizing about how white men being dominating and superior when they fail to meet those expectations at all because of their backwards, childish mindset. They know know nothing more than just being hateful and most of the experiences I've had with, becoming absolute degenerates that act the exact same as the Leftists they keep complaining about.

I used to be one of those people who didn't really give a shit about racist but holy fuck I see why some people hate them with a burning passion.

"Racist" is unironically a racist term only applies to white people, at least in all MSM news for decades.

Obama phones were actually used to stimulate racism in the African American communities with flash mobs or riots or general racial tension between blacks and whites. If Brandon had said that black people don't really use the internet before obamaphones, he would be correct. They wanted more African Americans on the internet to target with social media and MSM programming, because there wasn't a large enough population at the time. Thanks Zuckerberg and the like for that.

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana

Im white and currently live near a bunch of niggers. They behave like animals.

Of course not. My latino father works harder and has way more ethic + manlyness than any whitoid ive even seen in my life. The racism is just for the banter. Economic class is a better indicator of crime and degeneracy than any race, blacks commit most of the crime because they make up most of the lower classes,

No its cuz theyre too stupid. Theyre like children. I see it 1st hand every. Come down to the ez mart where they hang Nd get attacked or robbed some time why dontcha.

I'm a brazilian, blacks and whites are everywhere, mixed togheter. And i can tell you, economic class is the best indicator of crime and behavior. Over there in the states there's a much clearer division between rich and white and poor and black, that's why you think blacks are more prone to cime

>Do you guys seriously notice patterns of behavior?

The statistics I’ve seen suggest otherwise but perhaps that’s unique to the US

What i actually see going on her is two things

1. People saying nigger in defence of being word policed

2. Racist blacks spamming their degeneracy, at which point white anons throw it back in their face, which lets face it isn't hard to do with nothing but negative stats surrounding their people.

The hypocrisy is you probably class the blacks posting their crap as some kind of bulshit "alpha" "dominance", but screech racism when they get BTFO by whites every time.

Attached: 1523816716976.jpg (625x626, 59.59K)