Why do brack pipow do so harm to us?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 23.05.52.jpg (662x580, 123.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsmv.com/2022/06/21/teenage-girl-stabbed-death-north-nashville/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>san franciscso
part&parcel

Good for her for fighting back.

(((Thugs)))

Normalize vigilante justice for nigger street criminals.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 3.16.14 PM.png (1104x1128, 1011.28K)

I encourage more of this, fuck chinksects.

The Asians in SF vote blue every election. They deserve this.

The media only reports the race if the victim isn't white.

(((Niggers)))
fixed it for you man!

If chinks can't defend themselves then maybe the beatings by niggers are justified.

Jose Alba demonstrated at age of 61 stabbed a nigger, went to Rikers & was released.

If chinks only want to cry then better expect more violent beatings.

black ppl are so fucking evil I just cannot imagine having such evil urges on a day to day basis. I am not even concerned with looking for 'easy pickings' on some old woman, who the fuck even thinks this? It's literal primitive banditry but in a civilized society, what??? These niggers don't even live in the fucking ghetto anymore, they get nice housing with mediocre jobs so they're just everywhere now? What the fuck

why are white supremacists doing this bros? we have to shut Any Forums down go- uh, I mean guys!

they are still good slaves of europeans and are easily influenced monkeys. that's why they are targeted for all the evil trends that demon worshipping faggots want to make

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (246x138, 13.25K)

you mean like this beautiful young chink? funny how negros crumble when they're up against any resistance.

wsmv.com/2022/06/21/teenage-girl-stabbed-death-north-nashville/

>Voting!
Ugh. This cope again. Anything to skirt the fact that you're just pussies that just let your country fall, eh? And, if you're serious, you're a fucking retard for thinking voting does anything for anyone or that it matters one little bit.

because there is no law and order in cities run by democrats

Attached: defundpolice.jpg (928x591, 121.71K)

Not my problem

check these trips

>why do brack pipow do so harm to us?

because its just so easy.

Haven't you heard? The Republicans are uber based and all hate niggers. They will restore America for the white people who created it. That is why Trump gave millions to negros and fought tooth and nail to get one of them out of foreign jail! We're winning with republicans white people! YAah!

Holy based. Once she's older (I'm not a pedo.), I'll breed her and create an army of right wing hapa death squads. Niggers watch out!

Checked rekt fpbp thread/

I don't live in SF. Why would I want to save a city where 90% of the residents would hate me? Whether voting is real or not doesn't change the fact that people in SF asked for this.

It is time for chinklets to rise up against the aggressors. Maybe they'll grow a sack after seeing what this little girl did? What a dream though amirite?