Why doesn’t rap music get old? It’s making humanity degenerate

Why doesn’t rap music get old? It’s making humanity degenerate

Usually genres only last 10 years but rap has been 20 years and it’s only getting more popular. It’s even causing spikes in crime in cities it’s popular (uk nyc)

Attached: 721BABA9-12E4-4BD6-9DB8-729044D4EC27.png (794x668, 134.39K)

jews

I honestly see "rap" as just the newest guitar solo
You should notice that the places every new pop song has a "rap section" was just 30 years ago where normally the guitar solo would be

fippybippy

Black music was decent in the 50s to 70s and early 80s. Basically anything before rap, gangster rap, hip hop. I know Blacks commit more crime but I also feel there's a lot of stuff done to manipulate people into living a certain way.

Audible slop. Programs like Masterwriter can allow you to produce complex rhymes with little to no effort while a decent DAW will allow you to create beats without any musical knowledge. It's a lot easier to crank out a dozen possible hits on a laptop than it is to write and record a song, then get your entire band playing it flawlessly.

I think rap is still evolving and why it can continue sounding fresh to the normies. Much like how when rock first started it was popular and then it went through its various phases and now hardly anyone listens to it.
Back in the early 2000s it was all gangster rap and for the time it was alright but it got old quick and nobody really listens to that anymore. The current rap/hip-hop scene is getting old now as well. Most songs sound similar to me now lol

subgenres, it’s relatively easy to produce, and capitalist mentality behind it that doesn’t exist isn’t in other genres

Attached: EBBADF2B-3AA9-4BC5-8B1E-D04F0585BE7C.jpg (640x636, 295.3K)

Rap music peaked around 2005, it's almost all been fucking terrible since then.

The world has stopped. No new movies. No new music. No new fashion. US is fucking dead

Yes why is rap still shoved in our faces?

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-224650_Browser.jpg (949x1111, 270.73K)

I mean why wouldn't you want every single song to feature some nigger shouting about how important they are?

LOL 20? more like 40 at least.

It’s the only music that they know

Because most people are retards

shekels

>20
Zoomer scum having trash opinions without prior knowledge again#38382818182737472771717

rap music is literally the only thing American blacks have ever created. Therefore the entire American culture has been centered around it in the name of racial equality.
It will never end.
Jews will make them a hypnotic beat and they will say words that don't make any sense with a voice that is disgustingly bad and jews will use computer magic to make it all work.
It's already to the point where every single rapper sounds exactly the same because auto-tune.

Funk, soul, and jazz could all be claimed to be part of black culture but nobody is told to give a shit about them. Rap is promoted by (((jews))) because it glorifies degeneracy ans conflict.

Because it takes zero skill to create and listen to. It's 'music' for peopld without any musical talent or understanding whatsoever. The world is filled with retarded NPCs like that.

The only instrument blacks have ever created in their entire existence on earth has been drums. I don't know how they can lay claim to any form of music when created the instrument to play the music is beyond them.

A lot of white musicians copy blacks now

>20 years
hello zoomer

Attached: zoomer gym.png (1376x1064, 1.37M)

Where I lived metal and rock music was popular until 2000 (small town usa)

I hate nigger worship as much as the next user, but it feels bizarre to claim that inventing tools is necessary in order to receive credit for things you build using those tools. I dont even know if groids invented funk/soul/jazz, just that it's been culturally identified with them in the past. So the argument that rap is idolized because it's the only thing we could give nogs credit for doesn't really make sense.

Rap is like 50 years old you fucking moron