>1993
>Police precisely shoot handgun out of man's hands at relatively long range
>2022
>Gets mag dumped with 235 rounds by 10 different officers, and a baby in a nearby house is killed by a stun grenade that goes in the wrong window
>Any Forums licks boots and defends officers
What happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=6AksJez9VqI

Attached: file.png (1273x663, 752.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf5mWmrnxSo&ab_channel=Karterkrieg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only bootlickers here are cops and feds.
God damn all masonic mercenaries.

Attached: 1659477289643.jpg (200x265, 5.58K)

was the baby a nigger?

America used to have a firearms culture that focused on precision, I guess Glock fucked that up for everyone by shifting the focus to high speed low drag mag dumping

anyone can be a cop nowadays back then there were standards

the culture changed. policing used to be about actually serving communities and society and trying to improve people's lives. duty. now it's just about being a hard badass with roid rage and sleeve tattoos and hurting and killing people for clout.

It wasn't relatively long and its a white guy sitting down. Now its all niggers chimping out

>mutt cops get trained by israel, shown the dinkenheller video, given a glut of money for the war on drugs, and given the latest molochtech from the patriot act passed after the 9/11 demolitions
Hmmm

police used to be more civilized and were somewhat more about protecting and serving their communities. Also, they were more fit, more male, and better trained.

Modern/current cops are fat or roided out psychopaths. Many are nonwhite and/or female. They have garbage training and many have piss poor accuracy. They don't focus on precision, instead they spray rounds like niggers.

It clearly was a sniper you fucking moron. It's a lot easier to make precision shots with a sniper rifle in a perch than with a handgun.

All the restrained cops are dead most likely. They got shot because they let their guard down.

I don't read anyone here licking boots, if anything everyone who is actually not a shill or tranny faggot wants glowie blood. They just don't give a fuck when some nigger gets ventilated by a zogbot. Each creates the need for each other and the good citizen suffers from either. Then again OP is a faggot

People started supporting the police as a way to counter the SJW-globohomo agenda on hating them and it turned into blind support to whatever they do.

To be fair this guy was only going to kill himself and was sitting there with the gun to his head. Police know he's no threat to them or anyone else and they might as well try and shoot the gun out of his hand - worse case scenario is they kill a guy who wanted to die.
It's quite different then engaging in a firefight with an actual threat.

>>Any Forums licks boots and defends officers
Is this your first day? Any Forums despises zogbots and regularly mocks them, we just consider niggers to be an even lower form of life. Glad I could spoonfeed you.

I never said it wasn't, just that Glock really shifted the focus of America's gun culture away from marksmanship towards tactical high speed stuff.

Gen-X and Ex law enforcement when I started it was Ties and slacks you had a duty belt but it was leather and you carried a .38 and had a 12 gauge in the car. I leave for another job different field and about the same time the LA bank shootout happened I come back mid 2000's and it's all Militarized all black BDU uniforms that we only would wear for special details back in the day and everyone is carring 9mm and AR's in the cars and the Dept is hiring guys coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan that are robots and follow any order it got fucked up fast.

>used to have precision
how do you explain the Mac10 then?

Was marketed towards are more specific demographic.

>The only bootlickers here are cops and feds.
And Jews.

>What happened?
Righty government establishment freemason satanists want to kill people. They have chosen to be enemies of the people now and they are here to brutalize, terrorize, violently dominate and murder, kill and rape people and children. That's not police work, that's malicious warfare, and that's what the cops are now. A hostile occupation, terrorist adversarial enemies and rouge drugged up criminal pedophile pieces of shit.

Attached: 1649813689521.jpg (662x464, 110.52K)

Way to see ignore the Jesuits, scumbag

you've outed yourself as a noguns faggot who doesn't understand a thing about gun history. nice job.

My grandpa had a fez like that (just without the ambassador part)
He raped me when i was 5, and i trooned out shortly after
I was 7 years old crossdressing and fantasizing about gangrape
Fuck these faggot pedos

kino shoot to kill
youtube.com/watch?v=kf5mWmrnxSo&ab_channel=Karterkrieg

Yeah.. they've lost their mind.
Imagine calling them to save someone from suicide.. and all they do is kill the person.

But people are also to blame for continually to call them knowing their M.O.
They know cops are going to show up to shoot everything and everyone to pieces.
What the hell did they think was going to happen to their supposed "loved one". They must be retarded to still call the police for help.