CIA SMART DUST & TAIWAN

I'm reading some mad stuff about why Taiwan is in play right now and its straight from the pages of Tom Clancy or Michael Crichton. Even if this turns out to be false, the story is captivating.
>CIA Smart Dust
What I'm reading is there is a clandestine technology manufactured in Taiwan referred to as "CIA Smart Dust". This dust may or may not be 'smart' (yet), but it is problematic. It is microscopic semiconductors that are so small they can hang in the air and be inhaled. Once in the body, they are powered by beaming microwaves at the targeted person, who then starts having all kinds of nerve and neurological problems, from hearing chirping noises to suffering from vertigo and nausea. Back in 2017, US embassy workers in Cuba were hit with some kind of attack which was believed to be either a sonic or microwave attack. The range of symptoms were then called Havana Syndrome. It's now believed that these attacks were actually tests of the Smart Dust.
>Documentary Evidence Exists
Whilst this sounds like science fiction, there are articles online of the CIA investing in smart dust as far back as 2004 and every step of the technology already exists. Taiwan is the only place in the world that can manufacture semiconductors that small and the theory is this technology is the underlying reason for the looming Taiwan war.
>WEF Psycho
If you've ever heard Yuval Noah Harari (a psychopath with the World Economic Forum), talk about how humans are hackable animals, you'll realise where Smart Dust (and maybe 5G) fits into the plan.
So, now the fight moves to Taiwan (time for normies to change the facebook Ukraine flags to Taiwanese).

How true is this /pol?

Attached: hackable.jpg (1280x720, 159.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cTtIPBPSv0U
youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s
exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/09/smart-dust-aims-to-monitor-everything.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay but why is Taiwan the only place to create it. Seems kinda fuckin stupid when we have trillions of GDP to spend on it if it was that elite

I would imagine its due to building a semiconductor foundry is a massive deal; kind of like creating an aircraft company like Boeing. You can't do this in a shed, foundries have become enormous operations.
According to the articles I was reading, the research began at Berkeley in 2004 with a $7mm investment.
But why not manufacture in Taiwan if its a nation you control?

because they could have done it in ohio but intel pussied out.

>Whilst this sounds like science fiction,
this shit has been real for 20 years, they put it in foods,

>the fight moves to Taiwan
they have 5 nanometer technology and hales

I watched some video of a guy at West Point giving a lecture on this I think.

Everything is plausible till
>how humans are hackable animals
I dont think he means "hacking" in the way crazy 4chinz haxxor do it, but more in the Cambridge analytica way, the more i know about you, the better i can influence you

Attached: 1657543298770.jpg (750x802, 61.73K)

i dont know if they need the dust to microwave people from a distance it must be for something else. they have been using DEWs for decades now.

Ya maybe a good reason NOT to do it there is because the largest enemy to the west is literally like 100 miles away.

>the more i know about you, the better i can influence you
you could coat a wall with it to deliver subliminal messages

youtu.be/cTtIPBPSv0U
youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s
second one i think he talks about the smart dust in more detail

he’s talking about genetics more so than implant tech in that clip. the nano tech is clandestine as you stated, but so is the bio warfare using viruses to target specific races. covid is an example, european genetics are most vulnerable to ace2 receptors with ashkenazi as least vulnerable. old pentagon videos explain the possibility of targeting people with specific genetics that are considered extremist due to their neurological response to specific ideas like allah or muhammed.

Assanges last stream he mentioned this. Can only imagine how it’s used but I didn’t think it was intended to be inhaled. More like it would be mixed with paint and put on a wall to “tap” the room. Think about all the things they can tell about where we live based on echoes

Zeolite is a great countermeasure if you've ever been dosed. It encapsulates the metal that get into your blood system and renders metal useless whole you're body expells them

I hate to get too Conspiratarded, but there was a time when some guy tried to drive his car at Trump's convoy and Q hinted at the driver (not the car) being controlled by his mobile phone.
>I'm sure some Qautist can tell me which post it was.

>I didn’t think it was intended to be inhaled.
easier to feed it to someone

I remember going to a seminar for the army in the 90s and they had tech where they could spread some real rare semi unstable isotope and could track anyone that was at that event in the future. You basically can’t get rid of it. It is in the body. 30years later I would not doubt an absorbed or inhaled small circuit with various frequency responses.

Doritos with smart dust, I can buy that in current day context.

easier to not notice it in meats

Spy on someone and make them retarded after the second or third exposure. I wonder what materials they’re using to do this. I want to see the tech that receives the signal

Why do (((you))) avoid naming (((DARPA))) so much here?

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/09/smart-dust-aims-to-monitor-everything.html

>How true is this
Pour water on your transistors (pc) and tell us how it goes

Earliest written idea of this is maybe Sun Tzu
>If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

You don't need smart dust to do the Havana syndrome thing, which is probably done by Russia or China and the US have hade the tech to do shit like that for a long time.