How the fuck is affirmative action not seen as systematic discrimination?

How the fuck is affirmative action not seen as systematic discrimination?

Attached: Untitled.png (341x758, 117.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

musify.club/track/johnny-rebel-affirmative-action-830064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pilpul

uhh... sweaty... the google definition of discrimination is racial profiling + power. white people have all the power and therefore cant be discriminated against. try doing a little bit of research next time.

How come no one ever sues the American Civil Liberties Union for flagrant false advertising?

>asian friend
>extremely high IQ
>4.0 gpa
>applied to 10 universities for engineering
>denied by all of them
I'm sure the sheboon who took his spot will do something great one day

Yep, my Hispanic neighbor has two daughters. The oldest was rejected from the University of Pittsburgh and she was in the top 20 of her graduating class.
Shittsburgh probably accepted overseas and local niggers.

>Racist : Discrimination based on race
Newspeak buzzword, ACLU is guilty of racist and should be handle accordingly

Attached: 6A4C5038-E039-4203-AA8E-831E39D7A3F4.gif (480x267, 419.34K)

It should be. 'Protected classes' might fall in the next Supreme Court season. And there was an unofficial time limit set anyway, a couple generations, because it very much is contra 'equal protection under the law'.

That doesn't sound like affirmative action. Hispanic females are in high demand for universities. She probably just had a lackluster application, unless she identified as a white girl which a lot of spics do.

Because they hate us.
Please explain this to everyone.
That's why they tell grandma to turn the heating down, but our government send money and food to Africa for their 8+ children.
We wouldn't even need to build new houses if we didn't import outsiders.

They hate us.

Abuse the system you fucking retards

Attached: 1653211096062.png (471x768, 237.09K)

Attached: 1659439328577190.jpg (673x960, 56.73K)

Are you guys sure that this has to do with race?? There might have been 20 others that are above them in GPA etc. As long as you are not able to give the list of people and their GPA you have no idea who were above them.

thank the chinks for challenging this. no one would take it seriously if white students did

Because whites are cowards

FPBP

But Trump's SCOTII triplets plus Alito and Thomas are about to fix that.

I don't understand how affirmative action will work when whites are effectively a minority in major population centers.

Attached: 15941074_web1_CCSD-STAFFING-DEC19-21-BT03.jpg (1200x861, 165.17K)

Yo brother gib me dat
musify.club/track/johnny-rebel-affirmative-action-830064

4.0 means straight A's. Asian friend basically gave up games, tv, and friends to focus on getting into a university (chinese parenting). He was part of many extracurricular activities and completed all physics courses our school offered. Asians are more likely to be affected by affirmative action than any other race because asians are far more likely to value higher education. Unless all of the other applicants built planes in their free time, I really don't see a reason why he would get denied outside of race.

Make transracial real. Troon movement destroyed feminism so transracial movement should destroy affirmative action or any race baiting stuff.

She fucked up by selecting Hispanic/Caucasian. I used to work in extremely selective college admissions. I quit because of the anti-white/anti-asian discrimination. If she selected Hispanic/non-Caucasian she would have been in with all the free money in the world.