He’s right you know

He’s right you know.

Attached: 021637AF-0D69-4E79-B3AF-72BB904D4120.jpg (827x923, 205.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger nigger on the wall
Who's da niggiest of dem' all

cringe nigger screenshotting his own tweet and posting it on here because no one cares
lmao
Sage

get a life, richard

>He's wrong you know

Liberals like to assume that foreign dictatorships aren't diabolical villains. This is because their brain is too fragile, so they hallucinate that they're living in Disney Land.

Attached: Hes Wrong You Know.jpg (235x235, 11.29K)

It's true. Tranny shit started leaking out of tumblr in 2010 but it didn't reach the MSM until several years later.

>he doesn't know about the revolving door between corporations and the government
There are people on this board right now that thought this guys was smart at one time

Spencer is a punk ass bitch, funded by Jews.

I don't think Republicans sit around seething about Russians making Americans faggots, they've quite clearly identified an internal power structure that enables and promotes this stuff.

It's also in bed with Chicoms undeniably, but it takes two to tango.

I still he's "smart."

I also think he's a sellout and self-serving slimeball who's going straight to Hell for getting the vax.

Also an alcoholic. One thing my march through white nationalism taught me: straight-edge or death.

This is a guy who was saying in 2015 that Russia should exterminate the Ukranians.

he is fundamentally wrong. he acts like there is natural zeitgeist and thnigs go as things go. this is just incorrect. zeitgeist is things pushed by very small influentual group without looking left or right. no matter what time in history you look at it was always the case like this but is in hidsight explained as zeitgeist. there was the church for example, there was zero zeitgeist. emperors, crusades, colonialism, there never was fucking zeitgeist. this nigger acts like it is natural god given that 'something' starts at universities and something gets liked more oftne than other thing and sticks structurally to then be implemented by gov.
holy fuck this dood is soft cocked nigger with exactly zero clue. wouldnt be to surprised if this dude is controlled edgy media reporter of script. or fucking dumb as bread.

Yeah, the only people on the right who would ever blame China for trannies are either directly on Lockheed-Martin Payroll or else people who know what they'll lose if the talk about Jew.

I laughed at Uncle Hotep for saying that Spencer was of the deep state and would eventually return to the deep state.

Uncle Hotep has been more right about everything since 2015 than anyone else I've listened to.

This is the opposite. They think every democracy is a sneeze away from another 6 million, and all non-democratic countries, because they aren't pro-democracy, are actively trying to kill another 6 million.

>social issues
You mean jewish/corpo agenda used to divide and destroy people

>corporations began with DIE before the gov't made it mandatory
>academia isn't pat of the government
>social media is representative of culture

Listening to a vax faggots opinion, in the current year. Lol, lmao even.

is this faggot building his own grooming farm for young monkeypoxxers as well?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8

Irrelevant faggot literal who on twitter.
Sage

THE GLOWNIGGERS CALLS IT THE CULTURE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Most Republicans are anti-China but they definitely understand it’s not China (which bans fags from its movies and TV) that is responsible for globohomo. It’s the American (((media))), more specifically (((pop culture))) which has normalized homos in the past 20-30 years.
Even Joe Biden LITERALLY ADMITTED THIS, he said gay marriage (and other societal decay) largely achieved majority support thanks to positive depictions of fags and dykes in Jewish TV shows. Not even fucking joking LMAO