PRESS Z FOR EUROPE

Attached: 1654412839812.png (630x630, 345.53K)

dumb.
Australia should burn more coal, they have tons of it.
They could also build nuclear power plants. They have tons of uranium.
LNG exports are profitable.

Well that’s what any sane state would do for it’s people.

>austarlian goverment
>sane
good one.

the only reason they do this is, because the destruction of europe and the US has higher priority than the destruction of their own shithole country at the moment.
they just threw another "reason" into the fire for artificial increased inflationhere.
at this point, there are no coincidences anymore and one thing is for fucking sure, the australian goverment is a bunch of fucking communist niggers who couldn'tcare less about "consumers at home"

Attached: 1637946331311.png (645x773, 11.39K)

i love german seething no homo

seething?
nah, these dumb cunts will get what they fucking deserve.
>vote globohomo kikery
>tfw globohomo kikery screws them

Attached: surprised.pikachu.png (1354x784, 868.76K)

nothing burger screencap this

german problem not me

Attached: 1659256071993375.png (693x496, 1M)

Meanwhile in USA……..

Attached: 5A4261A6-BE0D-47B8-A743-01CB0CD01BC8.jpg (1024x522, 90.13K)

I want to dig up more gas and send your way guys, but our green parties says no way fag to increase our petro activity

Attached: pepe-pizza.jpg (640x691, 92.42K)

Anglos are laughing their asses off at Germans right now.

Kek 110% pure seethe

Anschluss 2 when?

Late start this morning officer plod?

Nah, anglomutts are busy seething over ukraine for some reason and brexit benefits still not manifesting.

Z

oh no!

I thought we were all in this together to reduce our reliance on the ebil russians!

Retarded bongs still keep importing Pakis and Niggers despite the leave.

How's no aircon sound next summer butterball?

Hope you don't eat too much schnitzel and currywurst before the record temperatures of 2023!

KEK, SUCK IT FAGGOTS.

Attached: sanctions.webm (480x480, 2.82M)

Z

Attached: 1653036593565.png (640x895, 317.76K)

Good.

After this Europe will never again rely on good will from outsiders.

Attached: FYAuV9OWIAA8_Xa.jpg (1200x1600, 258.23K)

Not all LNG plants can switch to coal. Some can but it’s a major installation.

Eternal Anglo everyone

Fuck off you eurofags. So many people saw the writing on the wall. How many times did Trump say you were overreliant on Russian gas. Now that shit has hit the fan you want the rest of the world to bail you out. Not our problem. Go freeze to death in winter you shit cunts. I'll be laying on the beach knowing we have the gas for ourselves.

They don’t actually have them to run. AC units are actually still made in the US and Canada not China. They’re pre charged and don’t ship well. I imagine Aus has a plant too.

make up bullshit reason such as protecting LGBTQ or whatever and invade the middle east and take their oil.

>no link
you baboonish nigger, you smelly chimp, you dirty fucking mongol. Kys.

Yes. They have been doing that for DECADES before even entering the EU. They just chimped out rather than facing they fucked up

Lmao how can be so dumb. The entire conflict is just a mutt plot, trying to weaken the EU from separating it from its cheap and reliable energy source. The only ones ultimately getting fucked over will be the jews and leftists as unrest grows over the recession.