Will the blue eyed and blonde haired man be hunted and killed en masse by the dark horde out of jealousy?

Will the blue eyed and blonde haired man be hunted and killed en masse by the dark horde out of jealousy?

Attached: 9BC7B74B-CC29-4997-A7C2-291FE5C3ADC5.jpg (1170x808, 246.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMrImMedYRo
christiansfortruth.com/poster-encourages-women-to-genocide-the-german-race-with-abortion-my-bloodline-ends-with-me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They either want to hump or harm them. Sometimes both.

No. They will be kept as sissy slaves for Big Black Cock when the BWNO finally reigns supreme.

Attached: FTzobr0WAAA_wDU.jpg (675x900, 70.66K)

Lol these fucking shitskins hate white people so much it's amazing.

my leghairs turns goldish blonde in the sun
Do i count?

Attached: 10631AFE-F603-4571-9DB6-848A6E3874BA.jpg (1125x2009, 441.09K)

Yeah, men with blonde hair gives me the ick.

KEK
RENT FREE

The Chinese should be hunted for sport. Wouldn't mind mounting a few heads on some plaques.

>Will the blue eyed and blonde haired man be hunted
Yes.
>and killed en masse
No. The rich and swarthy will buy them for their daughters.

>will
Lol

Never. White people are beautiful

Attached: WhiteBeauty.jpg (1031x1280, 137.37K)

>tfw brown hair and green eyes

Attached: 1637891478834.jpg (820x853, 223.77K)

>tfw dirty blonde + green eyes (trve aryan)

Attached: 1623798320766.jpg (750x725, 210.42K)

back to sweatshop chang

oldest aryan phenotypes had dirty blond and grey eyes

>Never. White people are beautiful

whites never defend themselves or eachother.

its basically the only race someone can attack & be praised for.

being beautiful means nothing when youre bleeding out

Aryan males check in

Brb gonna dye my hair blonde, I welcome you all with open arms for I have intentions of ventilating each of your temples

Attached: arnold-arnoldstogie.gif (220x157, 378.66K)

God I already hate myself for being German
How much do I have to hate myself until they are happy?

only if he doesn't have standard capacity magazines

Attached: 1654483535477.png (2362x2362, 3.12M)

Stop demoralizing. The beauty of the Aryan woman must not fade from the earth

Attached: WhiteBeauty1.png (720x719, 592.13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dMrImMedYRo

Probably. That's usually what genocidal propaganda leads to in the end.

>demoralizing

okay. put your head back in the sand.

>The beauty of the Aryan woman must not fade from the earth

except they are, kinda fast.

>How much do I have to hate myself until they are happy?
Fuck their happiness, start embracing being the bad guy in their eyes.

Attached: 528727171.png (735x490, 436.18K)

You know, people were making jokes in the threads about the recent China happening that Changs were going to spam more nigger shit. I think I'm witnessing it happen in real time.

user. Please dont hate yourself. I love you bro. You have alot to be proud of. Dont let (((them))) make you hate yourself or your nation.

And one day...that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody.

Attached: 1632946558388.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

Men cannot be blonde, only blond.
Learn to english you muttburgers

Translate from her goody girl talk "I really want to fuck a blonde man"

>Tfw blue eyes brown hair

Attached: 1644580037881.png (495x399, 267.44K)

Goofy* stupid whores are always indirect

Poster Encourages Women To Genocide The German Race With Abortion — ‘My Bloodline Ends With Me’

A new pro-abortion campaign poster takes the “denazification” of Germany to its ultimate conclusion by blatantly encouraging white German women to put an end to the German race by having more abortions. The hostility towards children and families in this country is becoming increasingly grotesque: in the university and Hanseatic city of Greifswald, a large poster was recently put up showing a woman in a surgical shirt stabbing a uterus with a scalpel. Next to it you can read: “My bloodline ends – with me”.

christiansfortruth.com/poster-encourages-women-to-genocide-the-german-race-with-abortion-my-bloodline-ends-with-me/

The left has won the culture war. Why do they still see themselves as “underdogs” in society?

Richonne Hive wants the Norwegian dick. I can tell these things.

Attached: 1623632621283.jpg (800x692, 58.62K)

And its one blond man in particular that she sees around, but he pays no attention to her

I hope they keep pushing it.

Attached: 1488.jpg (1080x1403, 384.38K)

It's their core strategy to justify all evil action they thirst for. Just keep blaming the people they can't beat in fair fight and eventually you will be allowed to do anything you want to such people. Their Jew masters make it all possible by running all of society, from public education to entertainment and everything in between.

Not scared you inbred faggot mutts. I laugh at your inferiority complex and when I hear the words white supremacy. At least they know that we are the superior race

Attached: protocols learned elders zion.jpg (680x680, 141.56K)

when a h*le says "hey you suck" it's just a cry for attention

the cure for such afflictions? beatings

a women being a shitskin can be reason enough to hate them.

When referring to a man, the correct term is "blond" without the "e".

This is normal for euromutts like us with light brown hair. My mustache is mostly blonde, kinda annoying tbqhfam

Look at the Twitter pic. That's a black haired white woman. I think it's high time we admit to ourselves even these black haired europeans are jealous of not being as white as blondes

Attached: 1650074893769.jpg (1914x1754, 551.5K)

>Obvious bait is obvious
Fuck it, I'll respond anyway.
The nog will never reign supreme, as a collective they're too fucking stupid. Africans can't even fire guns correctly. I've got enough land and guns that in a few more years I'll be self sufficient, and far enough away from the hord the scragglers will be easy to contain

skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Oh look another twitter bot thread.

Attached: FVVHGFTWYAEDlmD.jpg (679x382, 57.8K)

I almost want (((them))) to become so overt in their hatred of us. It will be a galvanizing moment for Whites, in my opinion. Europeans, though a global minority, managed to dominate the fucking planet in the 18th-19th, and most of the 20th century, no reason we can’t do it again.
We just need a fucking reason. Of course, back in those days, women existed in their proper place… that will need to be remedied. Nature can only be resisted for so long.

Fuckings you dumb Arab, it's fuckings.