/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3587

Prev:▶Day: 160 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust1

▶Latest
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653074045659.jpg (800x1116, 508.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.president.gov.ua/petition/141740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all ziggers

based

Attached: 1655455973387.jpg (849x795, 111.6K)

>Navy day poster
>Features a US Navy carrier

Attached: FZAOi6sWIAA9iJ9.jpg (654x368, 69.43K)

Look it up. Afghanistan officially asked for help. The Taliban was in fact the army there, residing in i.e. Pakistan. The Afghan army trained by the sfor (what was the name) wasn't worth 3 cent because of this reason.

Where were they, asking for holp?

It all went wrong because of they who were responsible did not take any responsibility. Namely all Afghans.

They lost. They have been a bunch of complete neggers. If you understand and see just how it went, this is what it comes down to.

Even in case of Russia Neither the United States, neither Europe took certain initiatives... well, how to say it....

Fuck you, ziggers

Attached: 1659470768895934.png (649x582, 310.48K)

Attached: 1655351893970.gif (200x154, 933.37K)

with f 18s loaded too

Ziggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1659270171832972.jpg (660x542, 97.54K)

(Me)
This is why I said thisThese things ask for civilian based action. Or at least, it may be an important factor.

Amen

Attached: sddefault (1).jpg (640x480, 47.24K)

Attached: IMG_20220705_090936.jpg (1080x2094, 685.68K)

FPBP

>Third worldist general v2 is now using anime pics as their op without even their stupid circle now

Why do they keep stealing from us?

>posting a screencap of your tryhard greentext
Pathetic

Nigga, his grandparents were shot by bolsheviks, he 100% hates Russia and communism

>Afghans
They are a bunch of neggers and feggets too

graphic design budget was diverted towards faking himars destruction, please understand

Attached: 1659053994652863.png (1080x1080, 1.26M)

an anime pic would be one thing. thats thirst posting

>is coffee good for you

Lmaoo, sorry pig lovers but the chip has changed, the new totally organic happening is now Taiwan. Ukraine is going to be abandoned and forgotten. Watch when all the paid glownigger shills get new orders and this general becomes a ghost town.

Attached: 1659473732980.jpg (1072x1701, 752.6K)

then isnt your post a waste of time?

anime spamming incels needs to be banned from this fucking site

>389423786

Attached: 1659178409983475.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Pure reddit

Attached: gcSya8onPajB6FLr_CNy94J3BO1dJhfMTEi2uvmpEuQ2q0tKZuVhDJuUBD0_d6xA.png (1493x1567, 549.3K)

Bolsheviks were kikes from Russia, Lenin was a kike from Germany and Stalin was a Georgian kike. Only niggers would resent Russians for what kikes did to everyone including Russians.

I think I saw them do it again with an Azur Lane character day before yesterday. They didn't even use one of the Russian girls they used an American girl.

I literally hate Russia on a personal level and this although conflict is made somewhat morally ambiguous by the fact that Ukraine has had historically high levels of corruption and similar distasteful cultural pathologies and weaknesses as Russia, this war has turned into a fetishistic totem by which I emotionally express my desire for my objectively superior way of life to ultimately triumph over what can be described as neo-Imperialist-Eurasian-brute-domination-autocracy and vanquish it to history.

In this way I am now 100% and fully committed to a global decades-long project to turning Ukraine from a previously problematic subject nation of the former decrepit Russian Empire (in Tsarist and Communist forms), and into a shining example of liberal Western economic, cultural, political, and social forms which will by the example of their succeed humiliate Russia and finally put to bed any notion that they possess any redeemable or desirable cultural traits.

I want Russia to lose, lose badly, be engulfed in decades of conflict in humiliation, while all the while Ukraine becomes an Asian Tiger-style success story for liberal-technocratic-militarized-democracy in the style of the current greatest nation on Earth, the United States, and the previous greatest, the United Kingdom.

There is no cost I won't personally bear to ensure more Russians get incinerated on their frontlines and to ensure that Ukraine undergoes a new birth of liberty, freedom, and idealistic technical-competence.

Every time I see a Russian or weirdo hentai-fascist or trans communist talk about how "NATO baited Russia into this" or "We should live in a multi-polar world", I personally call Joe Biden and asked him to deliver 50 more HIMARs and reserve $100B more dollars for the Ukrainian Marshall Plan

Attached: 1657034596505.jpg (722x481, 264.92K)

>sseth being an ancap
>liking commies
kts (((pole)))

I remember you niggers saying the same shit about monkeypox, how'd that go?

Russia larps as Soviet union successors and they say Soviet union was based and they want to restore it.

No, everyone can hate them for it. You can't have the cake and eat it at the same time.

you're the gypsy bulgarian i troll on these threads, how's life?

Attached: FZFWZEAXwAIS_AZ.jpg (1280x960, 223.32K)

So would there be Lukashenko counteroffensive?

Attached: Based luka.png (1203x316, 25.22K)

This. we need drag queens in mariupol NOW

>>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
Lel, I need source for that, this is epic banter.

>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
HOLY SHIT IS THIS REAL HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BASED

You're palestinian.

Attached: 1570165302346.png (128x87, 17.3K)

based
no, luka's population doesnt want war

The general will be repurposed by the same paid shills. This used to be the Biden general before the Ukraine/Russia kick-off.

proudly so, you have to hide being a gyppo

Mein Monke...Lukasteiner couldn't mobilize enough men. He wasn't able to carry out his assault

Aight, mang, wanna post hand and see who is whiter?

nah it's fun to troll desu

Wow, so why then russians simp for commies and rant about how they didn't du muffin wrong?

sure kek

They already restored it just that now they are a Federation. They are extending back to their desired borders.

petition.president.gov.ua/petition/141740

Are you a Russian or a shitskin?
You keep goal shifting.

Would you like to see burning flags and toppled statues, tranny? That is their history, with good and bad. You wouldn't know since you started reinventing your history after the USSR fell 30 years ago.

Cope seethe and mald.

Attached: image_2022-08-02_170631120.png (675x900, 757.76K)

always funny

Attached: image_2022-08-02_170656564.png (675x900, 661.23K)

Hm. Personally, I only look at the universal truths involved here. As it wouldn't really matter for/in the end.

What I fear is mistakes in Europe and the United States. Like often discussed on Any Forums. But not in the right way.

I.e. medical science. Yes, there is something with it. But under the circumstances no/too little reason to be against the vaccine like it was. Or at least, certainly how it was in my country.
I.e. on Any Forums I'm quite sure it looked similarly conclusive.

Maybe the translation isn't that good, but it's not a sure yes or no. Can you elaborate?

So they simp for kikes my nigga?

It basically says
>this is a lawful petition however the decision lies with the Odessa government
Or something like that. He doesn't go over the contents of the petition itself.