What if China froze the Taiwan straight?

They could drop thousands of liquid nitrogen filled tankers into the straight. Freezing it instantly. Then they’ll be able to drive tanks and troops across. This would also make America’s naval supremacy meaningless if they can’t sail through frozen water.

Attached: AAD9677F-33A9-4D8B-B35F-A59BB0D8321E.jpg (1242x1223, 1.09M)

Fuck me, I think he's got something there lads.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

what??

Can someone calc the kjoules required and how many tankers that would require.

Call up Xi and get his best scientists on it. It might also cure "global warming"!

why not just move the water aside like moses?

Screencap me please
jajajajaja

you're a smart guy
how can I hire you?

A naval blockade will suffice. Taiwan would eventually surrender to such a siege.

retard slide thread

Attached: iceman.jpg (1515x1000, 212.7K)

先 这是个好主意 我们将以此粉碎帝国主义的西方

yes that will surely work
let's also build a time machine and put trampolines on the floor of the world trade center

average american education

Attached: Ice_Mario_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_Galaxy.png (1280x1280, 962.25K)

Attached: 1598508393619.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Your retardness apart, China WILL NEVER, EVER do a land attack on Taiwan, its literal suicide unless they glass the island beforehand or the US doesn't exist anymore.

cause they aint chosen

starting calculations, give me a few minutes

Attached: pepe computer.jpg (250x200, 6.3K)

Based. I missed troll physics

It's over China lost!

基于

Even if they had enough liquid nitrogen to pull that off it would be better spent on any other venture.

come on, pol...

Some times I'm glad I'm here forever

Why not drying the straight?

>as if China is completely surrounded on all sea sides
it can go both ways

I wanted to insult you at first, but I'm gonna be honest, I've heard worse ideas.

Good idea but i propose something else. Why not airdrop a huge 5 million tons magnet onto taiwan and then try with magnets from the chinese coast to bring taiwan close to mainland china?

Attached: pepe question mark.jpg (840x648, 155.48K)

like south park super best friends episode? i'd post the pic but it's been CENSORED
: ) thank you democracy YAY

Attached: cheesy joke dog.png (500x458, 603.41K)

I'd say about tree fiddy.

What if we boil the entire ocean.

you could take the shekels needed to freeze 6 gorillionz gallons of saltwater and just drop the money on Taiwan and kill everyone

You can do it crunchy

Attached: Stackfielf.png (396x396, 131.79K)

This would work but they would need to build it in the winter so that warm water currents would not be flowing through the strait. But once its built they could put tire chains on all their diesel military equipment and ice cleats on all the soldiers boots and march across, the straight is not that big. The Chinese wouldnt even need to build an ice bridge to leave Taiwain. China could just go back normally once the island is under occupation.

Fucking retarded Argenigger doesn't even know that you just have to jump off a chair that you're holding right before impact.

There’s an easier way, create a hole in their ozone above Taiwan so they all get cancer and die

the ice would crack