I'm sorry you all go through this machine right after birth, amerilards

I'm sorry you all go through this machine right after birth, amerilards

Attached: circumstraint.jpg (480x624, 121.86K)

They deserve it.

Most of them don't regret it afterwards, so I guess its fine

Kek, imagine being marked at birth and doing nothing about it.

Worst part is that they have a smaller dick after LOL

I can 3d print the torture chamber, selling cheaper very competitve prices

I hate that my parents did that to me, and told the nurse to fuck off when my son was born. Not doing that evil shit to my child.

At least it’s a great litmus test for npc burgers on here. If you’ll defend it simply because it happened to you then there’s no hope for you.

Baptized and foreskin fully intact. Feelsgoodmayne.

Attached: 23980522.png (640x640, 389.39K)

Is that how you make ginger bread man?

:(

Attached: 1649612173697.jpg (734x604, 251.03K)

it's done without anaesthesia the unbearable must completely change the brain in a newborn , there's no such thing as is fine or no consequences

Attached: face of a post circumcision baby.jpg (1473x904, 116.74K)

Fortunately, fewer and fewer Americans are choosing to mutilate their children's genitals. I think that this reversal is due in part to the tireless shitposting of foreigners like you, OP.

Please keep up the shame; hopefully one day it will end.

FUCK SHITALY.

Fpbp

>ask parents why they let me be circumcised
>just get a blank boomer stare

>I literally can't stop thinking about American cock

Circumcision isn't as bad as some here say, it just shouldn't be done without consent.

>isn’t as bad
Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: 95F3E010-AB5D-4B0F-B1FB-3913B63D01F3.jpg (968x828, 568.93K)

>Circumcision isn't as bad
it is when you do it to newborn infants kike

>we should sew women’s vaginas shut until they get married if they get to take our penis skin

I did not get my dick snipped.

I've heard that infants don't remember pain or something and its much easier to do straight after birth

kike claws wrote that post

you are literally a kike, get the fuck off of this board

Clit cutting isn't as bad as some here say, it just shouldn't be done without consent.

Can they not even be bothered to scrub the fear shit off of it between mutilations? Fuck lol

Attached: 1610716150314.gif (480x354, 1.48M)

There's a study showing that infant circumcision causes trauma strong enough to cause permanent neurological changes

I wasn’t butchered and neither was my son. Any future sons will also be intact and unbutchered.

Americans and Koreans seem fine mostly and they are like 90% cut

it doesn't really matter whether it was physically painful(which i have no doubt that it was but you're right I don't remember)
that's not the problem, the problem with circumcision is then having to live the rest of your only life with half of your dick missing

Are most burgers really cut? I'm a leaf obviously, but as a child I used to look at everyones penis and nearly everyone had a foreskin like me. (I looked at dicks but turned out straight and have a wife and kids don't worry).

Why would Americans cut their boys dicks but not so much Canadians?

It's disinfectant
And it most definitely burns as fuck when applied to thin genital skin

Hopefully it is a sign that we are slowly breaking free from the grasp of our Jewish masters.

Coincidentally 2 of the most kike subverted nations
Really makes you think

They started using anesthetics in the 1990s

>Americans and Koreans seem fine mostly

Attached: 1658222333763306.jpg (1106x1012, 80.24K)

>as a child I used to look at everyones penis

and where was this

He literally said it shouldn't be done without consent lol. Guessing he wants to ban it for under 18.

>Amerilard

Attached: 7CCB6E53-E117-4F81-A3D8-609A88DBDBC7.jpg (990x1118, 170.78K)

Neuroscience says that is absolute bullshit. You are flooding an infants brain with Adrenaline and Cortisol. Violating every natural protective instinct the child has by subjecting them to massive pain while restrained. Sure the child does not remember, but that does not mean the child is not or was not damaged.

This. How do anons cope without their foreskin? I at least know I am as God intended.

Attached: 1659435822826631m.jpg (819x1024, 56.86K)

South Koreans have the highest suicide rate in the world.

There is a pattern, I suppose. Britain would have adopted it too, but they couldn't afford it straight after the war. The weird thing here is - Americans didn't start the practice with infants. They originally just got adult men to sign up for it, which is crazy

Yeah, our countries are totally fine and not rotting at accelerating rates at all.

Why don't they use some anesthesia? Its cheap as fuck

Changesrooms for sports and swimming. I did a lot of sports as a child

this is how sad I am for americans to go throw this shit

Attached: 56342364747567.jpg (657x527, 48.13K)

the seething of a goy that can't jerk off without lube

this is how sad I am for hearing them having to cope about it

Attached: 1615413119609.jpg (830x548, 47.05K)

LOL

Attached: 1659469693764946.jpg (1473x904, 123.3K)

Because they want the experience to be as excruciating and psychologically damaging as possible. It's all part of our rich Judaeo-Christian culture.

Fuck all jews
a million times

I can't imagine what they went through. Mutilation as one of your very first worldly experiences. And just for being goyim. Absolutely unfathomable.

konservatives and MAGAfags are all for circumcision

Attached: Qfagsprocircumcision.jpg (1024x938, 156.81K)