Justin Trudeau is right, Any Forums

We need to give up driving our cars.

Attached: 1590786815236.jpg (868x732, 149.81K)

>electric swindle is already exposed so they have to rush to bike and bus plan

>just be rich and buy a 70000€ electric car, bitches

You will take the nigger subway to the bug store, buy a bug sandwich with Global Credit, and take the nigger subway back to your pod where you will eat your bug sandwhich and post how much you like eating bugs and taking public transit on MetaVerse and you will be Happy (tm)

Attached: eatzebugs.png (1333x768, 664.58K)

Obviously the solution is to import millions of Chinese to begin construction on dedicated mass transit paths

it's our transportation dependence. how can we remove this need from our existence?

or just introduce eco tax for road travel while promoting rideshare

No I will ride my escooter to the boutique grocery store for my nightly steak, peasant

Also just defy the laws of phyics and magically make your cars battery survive sub -35C temps for 2 months in a row. Don't worry, the magical environmentalism will prevent you from losing 70% of your charge

Translation:
>Move to the cities so we will own all of the farmland and resources
>Then you will not be able to deny us power.

You don't need to give up on cars, your country must improve its city planning and public transportation so you don't need to drive so much.
Just look at that shithole you're neighbors with and you'll understand why car dependence is absolutely retarded.

I'd be a mass shooter as well if I grew up in a depressing place like american suburban or city.

By producing locally but they never even mention that

Not smart solutions like remote work no. Carbon taxes will be the ticket yes.

OP needs to suck my dick

Spend a hundred years designing whole countries and economies around personal transport then be surprised you can't suddenly do without personal transport. Trudy really is a fuckwit

Bitch I don’t want to sit next to smelly fatties how hard is it to fucking understand
I’ll walk and take a bike over a bus
Last time this fat cow had her stinky feet on the bench for everyone to see
Most humans are over evolved monkeys fuck off stinkies
Lol @ christkikes and human sanctity

Lead by example justin.
No cars, no private planes

Public transportation is about removing your movement freedom

> WHY WONT YOU FORCEFULLY IMPRISON YOURSELF WITHIN OUR SMART CITIES YOU DUMB PLEBIAN GOYS?!?!?

I think we only gonna stop them if we remove them, and I don't think they want to go down without a fight

>independence is depressing
>hmmm I wonder why other Europeans left my shithole

>Opinion article
I had an image saved of the tranny looking degenerate that wrote it but I think it got deleted

Never gonna happen you faggot commie. Your climate change is nothing more than homosexual tranny social engineering. We can gun fight to solve it.