WHEN I SAY MADAM, YOU SAY SPEAKER!

WHEN I SAY MADAM, YOU SAY SPEAKER!
MADAM!

Attached: 36ff38231fd67ed84025f87ac455db9f.jpg (1300x761, 350.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bQv1wixQbp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your drunk again you old bat.

You say madam, I say Sadam. You say bombs, and I say no No NO. You say madam, and I say Sadam. Sadam Sadam! I don't know why you say Madam, I say Sadam.

You're* herp derp

HOLY HONGALADONKAROOS BIG OLD BAHOONGAS

This is looking like the biggest Dem psyops ever devised my fucking sides

SORRY

She's only there to secure semiconductor deals under the table like the filthy worm she is.

NIGGERS!

milk

Attached: 1598022135731.jpg (654x639, 70.86K)

This was all orchestrated between dems and Chinese to make Dems appear like diplomacy hardliners who can do make the tough, principled stances. CCP is literally trying to help the dems out for the mid terms.

>This was all orchestrated between dems and Chinese to make Dems appear like diplomacy hardliners who can do make the tough, principled stances
I could see that, it looks stupid as fuck

hopefully something happens. i just want it all to crumble
youtu.be/bQv1wixQbp8

Mad mam Logan Act breaker.

Old decrepit BITCH!

ANOTHER AGE OF HUMILIATION BEGINS

they let her land so that they can replace her with an android that will return to the united states and assassinate key members of staff before the invasion of taiwan

Attached: 1652066427102.png (590x511, 112.13K)

good save, for a moment we thought you were an amerimutt with a vpn

I'm a degenerate faggot who likes to get fucked by dudes... but there's something about Pelosi that makes me want to shove my cock balls deep into her crusty vag. She gives off that aura of an absolute filthy slag with a thin veneer of professionalism. I bet she averages about 150ml of cum swallowed every night for the past 65 years. Her asshole could probably fit a whole basketball up there.

I read the headline 'drives to Taiwan' and thought...yep that's about right.

with a horsecock*

Attached: 1656712142589.gif (200x200, 941.38K)