Is sex work real work?

Is sex work real work?

Attached: 1659413486114863.jpg (2560x1440, 396.21K)

EAT NIGGERS! CANNIBALIZE NIGGERS! 67,000 NIGGERS TURNED INTO SANDWICHES!
NIGGER SUBWAY
>NIGGER SUBWAY
NIGGER SUBWAY
>NIGGER SUBWAY
WE DID IT, REDDIT!!!

Yes it's "real work", it's also pathetic and deserving of mockery and society would be better off banning it.

only if it's rape

The kind where they touch you, yes
The kind where you touch yourself, no

idk but that picrel face is asking for the BWC.

A2A?

Attached: 1632819822039.jpg (585x396, 144.69K)

anything you can live off of is work

No. Work means you've decreased the entropy of a system. What entropy do whores decrease? It's not work.

ass to ass

It's the only work women do.

Should it be considered work?

Attached: il_1588xN.763722128_s1kg.jpg (1588x2673, 364.99K)

The oldest profession.

how many calories does it burn?

This scene or the rape from Irreversible, which is best ?

>dont pay taxes
if it was, theyd just say
>work is work
or
>work
without the qualification

“Work” can be defined, in my personal opinion, as filling a gap in demand or supply in any market. The sex market, for example, is skewed toward the female sex because young men are not dying in wars or during hunts like nature intended. Thus, if a woman can be paid to have sex, she is earning income and is “working.”

Personal anecdote, I have been spamming my family nanny in her bald Latina asshole for approximately 4 years. This is just buying a service. About once a week when I can corner her, I pull a crisp $100 bill out of my wallet, and she drops her stupid Pink sweatpants around her tiny feet, and I fuck her until I fill her ass with my thick hot semen. She doesn’t wear panties and doesn’t clean it out. This is an example of a “value-added service” in which a non-sexual transaction can be made into a sexual one on a one-off basis.

In the world where HR manager and promoter are real works and onlyfans and twitch thots are influencers and entrepreneurs, being a real literal whore is practically a heroic deed.

Germoney says yes, so they've taxed it and if you're a woman on public benefits, the state wants you to go be a whore instead, it's real work after all!

Attached: 1626581735417.jpg (996x682, 63.95K)

Go die in Ukraine. Russians are infected with tiny dick Asian genes.

One of the oldest jobs in existence.

>laying down for a while

Jennifer Connolly is hotter

Yes, only the making of Varsity Athletes can fuck all day long. takes allot of stamina and endurance