What Happens When Sheboons are Cops?

youtube.com/watch?v=g62JBebCqJg

fox5atlanta.com/news/video-shows-body-cam-of-clayton-county-officer-confronting-suicidal-woman

>be sheboon officer
>arrive at suicide/domestic violence call with no backup
>see suspect with gun in her hand
>instead of drawing your own gun and creating space, lunge at suspect to try to disarm her
>tusslin'
>get trayvon'ed
>suspect flees
>she gets trayvon'ed too

Niggers are a funny species.

Attached: nigtussle.jpg (484x387, 15.26K)

AW LAWD HELL NAW

Sheboon cops are good for twerking to distract suspects, not much else.

Perhaps the cop was trying to avoid a shootout

That noise when the welfare leaves her body.

Women should not be beat cops on the street. Niggers should go back to Africa.

Attached: 1593349811279.jpg (1024x756, 108.95K)

Remember there was a big sick-out for the Atlanta PD after they charged an officer in the justified shooting of Rayshard Brooks. Many officers have since left the force, and now their left with sheboons to respond to calls alone. I enjoy watching Atlanta devolve into the nig shithole it was destined to be as the whites as no longer propping it up.

that death snore

Attached: 1598418600576.jpg (612x556, 40.06K)

the boon with the gun literally did nothing wrong.
>cop shows up talking shit about you being suicidal
>why the fuck are the cops here if i want to kill myself?
>lunges for your gun
>fucks around
>infringes 2nd amendment right
>finds out immediately
I fully support the actions of the resident sheboon.

Damn, that fatal hit.

domestic retard, can’t point at family

>Women should not be beat cops on the street.
Wrong. Beat cops on the street should ONLY be women.

Attached: DE857B18-5FB8-4559-AC7C-F4B5E2088911.png (664x759, 498.7K)

Why does the descriptions say she is in stable condition. She sounds completely insta dead. What kind of voodoo surgery hospitals got

Checked. That sound is intense.

it do be like dat

That manuver is called an Ahmud Arbury

...and goes right back to another nigger's pocket

Attached: gg.png (584x618, 24K)

It’s why you should always shoot

So wait, are we supposed to like cops again? I thought the POH-LEESE was trifling niggas fr fr. Black officers are justa buncha uncle toms and aunt tammies. Sheeit dem house niggas wanna play with them white folk and be all lawful n sheeit they gon get the smoke. #blm

>eyewitnesses tell she could still smell a KFC joint not 50 yards from the crime scene

Wtf is an AUNT TAMMY?

Attached: BlackCOs.jpg (1024x768, 186.2K)

Handguns are fucking garbage tier for killing people and trauma surgery is very good. Something like 85% of people shot in the USA survive it.

Idk what the female equivalent of an Uncle Tom is. Tommy and Tammy are close enough, thus, an Aunt Tammy

underrated

Attached: kek-amin.gif (220x147, 240.75K)

Aunt Jemima maybe.

Attached: BlackIsWhack.jpg (640x480, 25.89K)

AW HELL NAW DAS MA SISTA

No matter what police do someone will call them wrong. These people do an impossible job against waves of violent criminals, degenerates, suicidal idiots, and the mentally ill. Frankly at this point the police should just assume everyone they meet is either trying to kill them or themselves. This world has gone insane and a good 80% of people should be rounded up and shot twice in the back of the head.

The officer didn't die, surprisingly. Of course none of the folks who she was there to help tried to render aid. They left her on her own bleeding out until additional officers arrived. Guess that Black life didn't matter much.

>No matter what police do someone will call them wrong.

That's because everything they do is wrong because the system itself is wrong and they are the enforcement arm of the system. There are no good cops.