Unapologetic racist and Nazi

Moving to Germany for work for half a year or so. I have zero experience in self censurship and not revealing power level. My entire family is nazi lovers and they raised me like that. All my friend and neighbors share similar sentiment.
How bad will it be if I be myself in Germany? What can go wrong? Someone said you cant even say deutchland deutchland uber alles or say that jews are scum.

Attached: 1640216090455.jpg (1122x807, 201.94K)

>My entire family is nazi lovers

Attached: doubt.png (418x279, 131.06K)

You can't even think about anything else. You bring this with you everywhere you go. You shit up every thread you enter. Imagine who you could have been if your mind wasn't raped. Now you're a nonperson. A servant of evil. The internet took your brain and replaced it with a big black cock. This sort of thing only happens to the weakest people. You didn't have a chance.

wake up every day and remind yourself that gul dukat did nothing wrong

Attached: gul dukat.jpg (400x397, 22.06K)

they will just smile at you, it is always funny to see foreigners living out what we are only allowed to think.
enjoy the time and behave yourself not like a nigger

Attached: 1650827784809.jpg (556x604, 76.09K)

You are a Ausländer, you can say pretty much what you want as long as it's not again (((them))).
Just tell them they are racist if they criticize you.

If you look like a german, be silent in public and loud in private.
If you look like an immigrant, just be loud, they can't do shit.

My granpa was in ss and his parents were from somewhere in germany, think silesia or something like that, I dont feel like I have any german in me though, im a proud croat, but I like you guys, like war buddies on good team like, I dont wanna larp as you guys, not me. I just hate kikes and commies.

>Just tell them they are racist if they criticize you
Kek, noted, thiz will be hilarious.
Gas the kikes!
Nein, nein dont say that!
You are racist! Respect my tradition!
Error 404

Every time I see a fat woman in person, I'm tempted to rape her. The temptation correlates directly with how fat she is.
For example, yesterday I was on an evening light rail and an unfortunately ugly but massively fat woman boarded. She was at least 500 pounds, with stretch clothes that showed her massive bulk and fat seeping out of it everywhere. Her shirt was essentially a bra. Her massive belly hung out and she took up two seats, her bare belly skin touching the armrests at either side. Her ass was poking out of her pants. Her arms were grotesquely fat, easily the size of a thin woman's waist. Even her fat feet were bursting out of her flats. To make matters worse, She was the only one in that cart with me, and the temptation was flipped up to an 11.
I got up and approached her, hyperventilating and unable to swallow my saliva. I reached her and, with a trembling voice said hi. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably at this point. I was sweating, and my heartbeat was loud in my ears. I had a massive erection that was clearly obscene in my stretch shorts. She looked nervous.
I think she knew the evil deeds in my heart. Luckily, the lightrail slowed down to the next stop and a small crowd of people were waiting to get into my cart. I ran out as fast as I could, despite this not being my stop, hid behind a bush under the staircase and fapped twice in a row. I made a mess, too. I didn't care: at least I didn't rape.
So how do you deal with these urges? What psychological tricks do you use to stop yourself? I do NOT want to rape, but it's getting harder and harder every day as women just keep growing fatter and fatter. Once they reach a certain level of fatness, they can barely move. It seems like it'd be so easy to rape them, even if it's not oral, vaginal, or anal; instead just raping their rolls.
For the most part, I'm just trying to avoid temptation. I stay home, but this isn't living anymore. I need to be stronger, but I feel my will shrinking every day.
Help!

You need 40 days of no fap

thank you for your grandfather service for the reich.
I'm glad you have a positive connection.
You'll see you'll like it here, just avoid all the big cities, as you should do all over the world.
after a while you will understand why our refugees never want to leave.
But when a foreigner occasionally makes a racist remark, it is usually smiled at.
unfortunately, hitler greetings are not so well received because it attracts too much attention.
Which state will you live in?

Attached: 1654900081076.jpg (991x714, 288.83K)

South, next to Austria border, bellow Munchen.

not too far away from me, the homeland of the based. But evade munich and people from there.

one of the best.
as the other user said, don't expect too much from munich.

Is making a sieg heil with my little finger illegal in Germany?

Noted. Thanks for that. Its some tiny town/village almost, pics look amazing, alps in the back and all that. Tbh I dont wanna stay for long, didnt even wanna go, but Im doing a favour for someone dear to me and I might learn some German finally so wth, why not. I love my homeland most always, ill prolly be back in few months when I get homesick.

It's like the most beautiful landscape you can find in Bavaria.
People from all over germany and the world go there to go on vacation, tradional bavarian food is good, not too much foreigners.
You will like it.
Only downside, you will need a car if you want to see something and not be bothered.
You can also book scenic flights at some of the small airports (there are several really small ones), it's really worth it.
Also if you want to see stuff it's good to take a day of during the week. It's really bad on weekends, because the munichfags flood out everywhere.

I only feel bad that I cant speak the language. It feels embarassing desu, but Ill do my best to learn quick. Sounds good. Im from the sea, I enjoy the change of scenary, no forests here its bullshit.

just spread some fingers and it will be okay.
i always salute the graves of my ancestors who served.
I don't care, I've been asked about it several times, I've told them the story and nothing has ever happened.

Attached: 1655860739065.jpg (500x693, 64.87K)

It doesn't really matter, 95% of people under 60 will be able to communicate with you in english.
You will probably have to actively tell them to speak german because you want to learn the language.

My great grandfather got German citizenship after the annexation of Sudetenland and almost got into the Wehrmacht before he got his wife pregnant which convinced him to stay home with her

Nah, first I am disrespectul for not speaking it and then I bother them to accomodate my needs. Not my way. Ill learn on my own, they have some courses and online, rest ill use my ears.
I had this funny idea of just listening to Hitler speeches 24/7 untill I have his accent and voice colour and then come to Germany, but I dont have time lol

Maybe we are related, who knows, great great grandma was a bohemian dutchess

kek, the world is small, my grandma also is Sudetendeutsche and family owned huge chunks of land there before the war