China need at least several months to prepare full-scale invasion

Such preparations would be pretty easy to see and to recognise. Till the end of this month we would definitely know: will Chinese forces do something in the nearest future or not. Until now it isn't the end.

P.S. Blockade is an act of war, so if China will declare it after the military exercises — Taiwan may rightfully use all available forces to counter it. May. Or may not. And we may have another "special operation".

P.P.S. Few days ago Kim himself announced that Best Korea is ready to launch the war against Worst Korea and USA directly if needed. That doesn't necessarily mean that he will do something really, but I want to say that Chinese seas would not be the only one points that will or may become hotter till the crisis. Korean peninsula will become hotter. Probably.

P.P.P.S. No matter how events will develop, — of course, if we aren't talking about low-probability and radical scenarios — Russia will gain benefits from the situation. Cause, for sure, Chinese are very, very irritated about the case and will punch back (even if we aren't talking about direct military answer). If previously US-PRC relationships was in a bad shape, after recent events they will become awful and almost certainly destroyed.

From the Chinese standpoint all this Taiwan powergames means only one thing: the United States don't want to trade and don't want to talk. That it's probably impossible to solve Taiwan "question" without brutal force and only by cultural and political instruments and methods (at the moment, Chinese gaining dominance over the Island by using it's own proxies in the political system of Taiwan and by cultural expansion, due to the fact Taiwanese identity become less and less popular among youths).

T. Russian military service member.

P.P.P.P.S. Enjoy the show. Draft is a meme. Mostly).

Attached: RW-MAP-CHINA-INVASION-OF-TAIWAN-1.jpg (1500x1658, 562.25K)

Here's what China will do: cope and seethe

NIGGER execution NIGGER genocide NIGGER slaughtering NIGGERcide NIGGER removal NIGGER extermination NIGGER deportation NIGGER hunting NIGGER depopulation NIGGER erosion NIGGER beheading NIGGER grinder NIGGER chasing NIGGER catching NIGGER drowning NIGGER burning NIGGER execution NIGGER genocide NIGGER slaughtering NIGGERcide NIGGER removal NIGGER extermination NIGGER deportation NIGGER hunting NIGGER depopulation NIGGER erosion NIGGER beheading NIGGER grinder NIGGER chasing NIGGER catching NIGGER drowning NIGGER burning NIGGER execution NIGGER genocide NIGGER slaughtering NIGGERcide NIGGER removal NIGGER extermination NIGGER deportation NIGGER hunting NIGGER depopulation NIGGER erosion NIGGER beheading NIGGER grinder NIGGER chasing NIGGER catching NIGGER drowning NIGGER burning NIGGER execution NIGGER genocide NIGGER slaughtering NIGGERcide NIGGER removal NIGGER extermination NIGGER deportation NIGGER hunting NIGGER depopulation NIGGER erosion NIGGER beheading NIGGER grinder

2 more weeks

How many months would you say... two more months?

Damn. Americans are so fucked up.

You are wasting your time rusky, this forum is being bombarded by shills, the only response you will get is "cope". This forum is dead

It depends on the scale of the military action. Up to three to four months. At least, I would say.

Why not build a tunnel and plant nukes below specific points. they have enough time to make it happen and it will look like an earthquake

I don't care. I am entertaining myself.

I am still an organic poster. Checked. What do you want to talk about, Ivan? Im kinda depressed so I would love to have a word with a fellow sworn enemy of globohomo.

Attached: AmericanPsycho.jpg (500x244, 26.75K)

Man, do you know how much energy you need to cause noticeable tsunami or earthquake? Combined nuclear potential of the human kind will not be enough.

> strategic bombers
Fucking MiG-23 silhouettes.

Stop thinking about globohomo garbage.
I mean it. Begin read and watch something beyond the different social media resources include pol/.

No, I'm not smart. I'm just an idea guy

What you did to Chris-chan was wrong.

Absolutely impossible. Except you blow something powerful exact near the shores. Which, again, is pretty useless waste of nuclear arsenal, because direct hit will have much more effect on a potential target.

That's actually demonstrably not true. Air airburst or a ground strike upwind does far more longterm devastation.

They'll finish development of a DUV immersion photolithography machine and then they'll finish development of an EUV machine, that alone is going to hit the US hegemony harder than 20 nukes.

If Americans holding chestbeating excercises and huffing and puffing and exposing their genitals makes the Americans feel content and do nothing of substance to thwart China in this for a few more years, why should China feel disheartened about it?

As long as the US is in the region china won't do jack, no matter how prepared they are they just can't handle the economic hit.

And what do you think I mean under the "direct hit"?

I still think they will go with soft power and playing the long game. Only reason why they might do anything military wise is because the US is already busy providing for Ukraine, but if it takes them 4 months to prepare a naval invasion (which is hard to pull off) that's also 4 months US industry has to prepare for a second front

Mutts would sanction China one way or another.
Before we invaded Ukraine bongs started talking about preemptive sanctions and they were threatening China with sanctions for supporting Russia for months now. It's pretty obvious they would come up with something and sanction them for some bullshit like shipping alibaba buttplugs to moscow hipsters, so China has nothing to lose (unless they find a way to fuck up royally and fail to take the Island) and Xi cannot get reelected in autumn congress of the party if some American hag is humiliating China on his watch so it's 99% war.

It will be suicidal for the US too.
Economical influence of China is enormous.