HAPPENING!!! CHINA BLOCKADING TAIWAN!!!

BUY YOUR GPU NOW!!!

Attached: 1646555144707.png (977x878, 525.02K)

>WE SHOOT MISSIRE INTO WATRE YOU DIE AMERICAN PIGS

Attached: you 150.png (600x800, 27.01K)

nothing ever happens

>BUY YOUR GPU NOW!!!
and your SSD HDD

>ohnonoononoONONNOOOOOOOOOOOO AMERICAN PIGGU Y U NO LEESUN TO US!1
Where's Obama to kneel and suck Xi's microphallus now?

Attached: 1635960880739.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

>HORY SHET

Attached: 27.jpg (182x152, 7.22K)

Good.
keep her.

Attached: 1657226139224.jpg (480x360, 46.01K)

If China blockades Taiwan I wonder how much Nancy pelosis 20,000 nividia stock will go up...

Attached: 1654798087946.jpg (720x759, 41.15K)

Nvidia already put in an order when miners were buying their cards and gotten so many chips for their 4000 series cards that they have a huge surplus.

>Pelosi is not getting out
>Avoids war
>Hurts michoship market
kek, was she paid to get there or something?

Digits confirm invasion and start of WW3

Holy fuck, that's some insane small dick energy from this map.
Are chinkoids really this pathetic?

Insider here, can confirm large scale 4000 series production. Dunno if NVIDIA will do any kike shit to avoid dropping their overinflated GPU prices though.

She already sold it for a six figure loss after being accused of insider trading.

This is just their way to save face, to shoot missiles at the water LMAO!

Her husband just got done buying then selling $5m in options for nvidea

Take my reroll!

Attached: 1659423205819281.webm (960x960, 2.46M)

China will lose

China proved to be shit. What a maroons, they enjoyed NATO and Russia going into the arena thinking they'll emerge unschathed. What a fucking cowardly useless army and country lol, got mogged by a drunkard old as dirt cunt

source?
sageru

China will win

Gee I wonder what the WEF and the US Congress are up to that that don't want you to see?

yeah, homosexual marriages

that'd be cool if a war did break out and all trade stopped with China.. and then certain things would shoot up in value becaues of supply and demand.. like the supply is no longer coming from China, therefore if you have something made before the war.. you'll have some variety of phone or a steamdeck or whatever it is.. and they may become increasingly more rare or difficult to obtain. that'd be sick.. i can finally sell all this junk Amazon tricked me into buying with their reviews fluffed by chinese bots.

Probably went all in in puts. She's gonna make bank. Best thing to do is for nothing to happen.

Do you guys actually think Pelosi is in Taiwan? Because of some pre-recorded footage? Come on now, the speaker of the house doesnt even do international shit. This is so fake

Sneed