The people's princesses! Leonor, 16, and Sofia of Spain, 15...

>The people's princesses! Leonor, 16, and Sofia of Spain, 15, follow their mother Queen Letizia's lead as they pose for photos for an excited young fan on visit to a monastery in Mallorca
>The Spanish Royal Family visited the Cartuja de Valldemossa, Mallorca last night
>The building, originally a palace, became a monastery at end of the 14th century
>Queen Letizia and princesses Leonor, 16, and SofĂ­a, 15, shone in chic ensembles

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11072269/The-Crown-Princesses-Spain-stun-pastel-summer-dresses-Mallorca-visit.html

Attached: 60973117-11072269-image-a-1_1659429277090.jpg (634x423, 66.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XIV_John
web.archive.org/web/20211204190709/http://meatballsmartin.blogspot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Badin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

royal and aristocratic bloodlines have literal pre-flood alien admixture, hence "blue blood"

I hope they have kept their vageenes pure, untouched by nigger dicks

Why does the spanish royal house look like they came from north europe and not like monkey meds

Is white people the master race hmm?

Attached: 1658681788604135.png (700x700, 199.73K)

Lmao, no European aristocract can trace their bloodline further than 800s and most of them even less than that. All kings and aristocrats were warlords and peasants back then and became nobles through some means, don't give these fucking upstart peasants with 1200 and less bloodlines so much credit, they are all newfags.

Probably because Franks were Germanic

>Lmao, no European aristocract can trace their bloodline further than 800s
Charles Martel was in the 700s

her mother isnt. a royal THOUGH

>There isn't a Latvian royal family. Nobles in Latvia were typically German, sometimes Polish, sometimes Russian.

LMAO, peasant country without royals

Because the current Spanish royal family is French called Bourbon, they are the oldest living European aristocracy and they can only trace back their bloodline to the 800s.

Whores is whores, who cares?

Probably because that's what meds look like retard

You do know your Royal family were French commoners until Napoleon put them on the throne

There are no descendents from him anymore, Carolingians are extinct, we could go with Julio-Claudian too but they also don't exist anymore.
There were Latvian nobles but they got deposed in crusades. Your royalty isn't even Swedish. You pay taxes to niggers and some foreign family to rule you.

>There are no descendents from him anymore
No direct male descendents

He was war marshal of Napoleon and the Swedish King Adopted him because he has no heir, Bernadotte has R1b haplogroup and his genes are obviously swedish today.

This is the future Queen of Sweden, kneel you fucking peasant mutt, your bloodline isnt pure enough to even kiss her feet peasant swine

Attached: swedens-princess-estelle-prince-oscar-during-the-celebrations-of-crown-princess-victorias-birthday-at-borgholm-castle-in-borgholm-sweden-july-14-2021-foto-mikael-fritzon-tt-code-62360-2GJEDR4.jpg (1300x956, 149.68K)

Leonor
Ronoel
:)

>no European aristocract can trace their bloodline further than 800s
>they can only trace back their bloodline

what is your point? legitimately wondering..
is there some group who can accurately trace back further? What even is the significance of how far you can trace it back?

>Why does the spanish royal house look like they came from north europe and not like monkey meds

are you retarded?

Attached: meds.jpg (930x1162, 166.47K)

WE

>This is the future Queen of Sweden

she will be black bred like all your other scandi queens

Attached: sweden.png (1408x1056, 2.13M)

Both of his parents are literally whos without wikipedia articles
how embarassing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XIV_John

You're confusing us with Norway

Then no bloodline is dead. We are all descendants from Charlemagne, but there is a reason it doesn't work like that.
No point, just an interesting fact. There are icelandic peasants who can trace their bloodline further than European aristocrat's.

pic rel was in sweden, look:

web.archive.org/web/20211204190709/http://meatballsmartin.blogspot.com/

Yeah war marshal of Napoleon is a "who" what fucking cope

One of our Swedish Prime Ministers has been noble family since 1200, our wealthiest family that runs swedens economy and war industry has been nobles in the swedish parliament for hundreds of years and high ranking Bishops before that etc.

You guys are just simple farmers without any royal noble blood that managed to get a big land with lots of resources, you are nothing kneel peasant

WHERE'S THE FUCKING DIVERSITY

Yeah some exchange teachers went to teach in a school in Sweden and was invited by the teachers of the school to a party afterwards and took a picture with some of the students.

Our royalty dont marry niggers lmao

ok..seems like perhaps the point in tracing your bloodline is to grant the right to rule and have influence and respect, and by claiming descent from ancestors who had influence, power, respect, diplomatic skill, etc, they are signifying that they also have those traits.. what pride can one take in having a record of the past thousand generations of your peasant, subsistence farming/hunting, hut-dwelling ancestors?

>Yeah war marshal of Napoleon is a "who" what fucking cope
I said his dad
>One of our Swedish Prime Ministers has been noble family since 1200
My moms family goes back farther than that

Spanish royalty is going downhill and I don't think any of these princesses will reign. The popularity of the current King is declining fast. The situation goes like this:
>Left wingers NEVER wanted to have a royal family, seeing them as an extension of Franco.
>Right wingers were more accepting, but this is changing fast since the current king is just doing everything in his power to be a puppet for the left and the (((globalists))).

I personally hope they all die soon in an accident in Minecraft or something. We have enough corruption already to be giving these bastards the life of a multimillionaire just because being born... and no, they aren't doing any function, as reported from the very right media that supported them.

Attached: Q4JMJ7G3NZDR7DK4WDC66MBVBM.jpg (998x779, 129.1K)

>Our royalty dont marry niggers lmao

they fuck them though: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Badin

Carlos has Danish, Prussian and Russian blood from his mother queen Sofia of Spain who was princess of Denmark and Greece before that .

Attached: Karaliene_Sofija_(cropped).jpg (401x536, 63.14K)

Your moms family has been upper class nobles in the highest echelon of society for 800 years? Lmao press X to doubt

>

Attached: wtf.png (170x173, 46.61K)

Thats the peasant genes, same genes that went to USA

>I've been posting here for 1200 years
Lurk moar newfags

>I don't know the history of the aristocracy: the post.
They aren't special beyond the ability to retain generational wealth.

1000 years actually
though my my mom is from a less important cadet branch

To the 500 DC actually. Only the Japan monarch bloodline is older

Nice copium from pesants without royal blood lmao

>ability to retain generational wealth.
that is kind of important

>Carlos has Danish, Prussian and Russian blood

source: your ass

So she's been represented in top politics and with close ties to the president of USA since George Washington days, wow thats impressive and she was a noble family with close ties to the Royalty in the country she immigrated from.

Thats very cool

Press X to doubt, she probably tracked herself to some old noble and is larping as one now lmao

Just like how 250'000 swedes can trace their lineage to Gustav Vasa the first king of the swedish state

The queen is "peasant" blood. She was just a news reporter. Her sister suicided when the news broke that she was with the prince lol.

>royals
>literal Pajeet tier arranged marriages
You can rule my poo right after I pinch off a loaf

Her cousin is titled

>Lmao, no European aristocract can trace their bloodline further than 800s
ummmm, sweetie?

Attached: Daky-L8XcAAEhPv[1].jpg (680x495, 54.06K)

Wouldn't it be great to 80 African immigrants just walk in armed, and gang-rape them all 10 times each and rob them, just like in that South Africa music video shooting. And record it all. It would be tremendous fun to watch.

Blonde=/=nordic
Blondness is not exclusive of snowniggers, you dumb peasant.

>can trace their blood back to time where my people were going from their ancestral homeland to Albion
>I can trace mine in all lines back to the 1400s at least if not further
>some mutt nigger has an opinion
Fuck off.

after 1000 years you can estimate 1-10 trillion ancestors, many of which begin to overlap and intertwine because there haven't been 1 trillion hominids and their ancestors combined, add a bit of exogamy and woosh.