I thought the sanctions aren't working. Did Any Forums lie to me?

>Despite Putin’s delusions of self-sufficiency and import substitution, Russian domestic production has come to a complete standstill with no capacity to replace lost businesses, products and talent; the hollowing out of Russia’s domestic innovation and production base has led to soaring prices and consumer angst

>As a result of the business retreat, Russia has lost companies representing ~40% of its GDP, reversing nearly all of three decades’ worth of foreign investment and buttressing unprecedented simultaneous capital and population flight in a mass exodus of Russia’s economic base

>Russian domestic financial markets, as an indicator of both present conditions and future outlook, are the worst performing markets in the entire world this year despite strict capital controls, and have priced in sustained, persistent weakness within the economy with liquidity and credit contracting – in addition to Russia being substantively cut off from international financial markets, limiting its ability to tap into pools of capital needed for the revitalization of its crippled economy

>Looking ahead, there is no path out of economic oblivion for Russia

>Defeatist headlines arguing that Russia’s economy has bounced back are simply not factual - the facts are that, by any metric and on any level, the Russian economy is reeling, and now is not the time to step on the brakes.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4167193

Attached: 12121113111.jpg (1249x724, 83.66K)

>STUDY SAYS

Attached: soyjak002.gif (307x343, 21.92K)

>study

always the same shit

>ddddont replace your political leadership Europe…Russia is even LE WORSE
Nah

why does the left post drawing of themselves, but hate looking in the mirror?

What sanctions?

you can't watch disney movies or something like that

He meant "special financial operations".

I am not very well versed in economics, but somehow very radically after February 24, little has changed in my life. The place of the departed Western companies is almost always taken by their own or from countries that have not imposed sanctions. Or the business of foreign companies is bought out by local oligarchs for a penny. In the case of complex products, such as processors and video cards, they are imported by parallel import from neighboring countries. The ban on the purchase of digital products only spurred piracy, which Western companies have been fighting in our country since the collapse of the USSR. Now all their achievements in this regard have turned to dust. People are still watching foreign films and playing games. Only now Western companies don't get anything from it. And so it is in all spheres. The analogue of your Fed in Russia recently dropped to the pre-war value of 8%. After February 24, he raised it to 20. So, of course, we are now experiencing a recession, but definitely not a collapse, as the Western media tried to present it.

the main thing is microchips and machine tools. Because the production of chips is difficult to establish from scratch, even for the United States or China. And in the conditions of sanctions it is generally impossible. In general, of course, this will affect and the further the worse in some areas. We are not spherical autarky, so that thousands of restrictions do not hurt us. The fact that we didn’t collapse right away, or six months later, is already an achievement. And then we will adapt, God willing.

Thank god for russian pirates, there are russian sites where you can watch every movie and tv show on the planet, in 4k with russian dubbing and subtitles...

ironically, they are blocked in Russia
hopefully they'll change that soon

>Despite Putin’s delusions

Sounds like a very unbiased source.

Attached: FZIgIQyUYAI6cww.jpg (600x784, 60.53K)

How exactly is Russia worse off? Let's ignore the GDP and the (((markets))) for a moment and look at the facts; at the physical goods.

Russia has an abundance of:

-Iron
-Steel
-Rare Earth Metals
-Uranium
-Natural Gas
-Oil
-Wood
-Fertilizer
-Food (Grains, Fish, Meats, Vegetables, Nuts, Fruits; everything, basically)

Has its own military industrial complex, isn't dependent on other countries for fundamentals, has its rocket program, space program, exports their own weapons, has hypersonic missiles, the biggest nuclear deterrent in the world, and I don't know what else to say.

Now tell me, how exactly is Russia worse or collapsing based on the above stated facts? Sure, things may not be as good as they were before, perhaps, but Russia won't experience any shortages. They have everything they need. And the things that they got from the west, they will either obtain again through proxy, get from China, or learn to manufacture themselves.

I don't see what the big deal is, really. They won't run out of food. In fact, their 2022 harvest is exceptionally good. They won't run out of gas or oil. In fact, due to sanctions they've been selling less of it for more money. So they won't run out of fuel for cooking, transportation, electricity generation and heating.

What the fuck exactly is supposed to happen?

Study finds OP is a dumb faggot. Must be true than.

> I thought the sanctions aren't working. Did Any Forums lie to me?
nupol lied, people died

Attached: .png (768x719, 34.94K)

Russians don't know what good life is, they won't care.

Attached: 1659294301487434.jpg (1280x720, 246.44K)

Fuck off kike, your world is a lie.

Experts says.. Yeach no i do not remember a single time where i did read the sentence and true outcome was written

>learn to manufacture themselves
You would need smart people for this, there is no one in russia who could handle this

Attached: 121211133111.jpg (371x401, 30.78K)

Sanctions are working, germ. Your industry is getting destroyed.

Attached: 1658171212163804.jpg (1024x605, 103.06K)

The military-industrial complex, rocket and space and high-tech mining companies still rely on many foreign components. Some have been replaced by domestic ones, some not, some almost impossible within a reasonable time frame.

The fact is that the West is not united and never has been. There are centers of power and there is a permanent struggle and game.
States, EU (ger franc) and UK. And I'm sure Russia serves here not only its own goals, but often not its own at all. Therefore, for every closed door, there is an open window.

For example, right now, China has suddenly developed 6nm processor technology. How do you know it's not Europe handed over to create a big headache for the US? At one time, Britain gave the USSR models of engines for jet aircraft, which made the United States extremely angry. On paper, all allies.

Summing up, if the west hit at once, everything would be over, but this will not happen until aliens come from mars, so everything will be fine. Not great, but not terrible either.

>europe is in deep shit
>b-but russia is worse, study says

You will adopt to eating dog shit and a bottle up your asshole lol.