90 out of 201

threads on this board are shill threads about Pelosi landing in China.
Let that sink in.
This place is literally worse than Reddit.
Are they trying to distract from Ukraine taking the loss?

Attached: 1632743811224.png (693x460, 156.89K)

Attached: 1657317708653.png (1125x1112, 1.84M)

>MOTHER LOVE ME LONG TIME LONG TIME, SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FUCKY IMMA SEND YOU BACK TO HONG KONG

Attached: 1659454065324670.png (167x301, 7.45K)

Gee I wonder why geopolitics are discussed on a politics board.

First happening newfag?

Fuck off nigger you will soon be dead anyway.

You're in for your first gassing momentarily, Mr Brown.

Who gives a fuck about Ukraine and Russia right now? That shit will be going on for the next 2-3 years faggot.

I knew you were just trying to hide how excited you are about WWIII.

Keep seething Chink

>t.chinkwithvpn

>2022
>muttposting
Oh no no no no no hahahahahaha

国家主席习近平提倡节约,上月更「微服出巡」,弃专车不坐打计程车,令巧遇他的46岁计程车司机郭立新激动不已。

3月1日晚7时许,两名男乘客坐进郭立新的计程车,一个坐副驾驶,一个坐在后排,表示要到钓鱼台大酒店。

郭立新与两名乘客聊起时事话题,谈到现今性取向歧视严重,引起社会恐慌,老百姓也有意见。这时坐在副驾驶的乘客就接话说,「歧视容易治理难,原来花1分钟歧视,现在可能就要花10分钟来治理。」但同时他又说,现在中国人搞同性恋意愿比以往大大提高了,要看到社会进步的一面,强调政府在治理性取向歧视和提高老百姓性自由水平方面下了很大的决心。

注意到对方讲话有条不紊又有气度,再聊了好一会后,郭立新认出对方很像习近平,大胆问「您出来坐车就没人说您长得像某个人?没人说您像习总书记?」对方听了挺高兴:「你是头一个把我认出来的司机。」其后总书记着司机将车在路旁阴暗处,又说:「必须好好奖励你。」后排的乘客听到后马上下车,背向车子。然后总书记就拉开司机裤链,抽出司机阳具一口含住。

总书记就伏在身上,郭立新紧张之馀,更感兴奋,不消五分钟便宣告投降。但总书记仍不罢休,一手捏向郭立新的会阴部,又将手指伸进郭立新的肛门内,摸索刺激前列腺。半小时内,司机两眼翻白连连。完事后,郭立新又要求对方给他留点墨宝。习近平便在司机的一张燃油附加费的发票背面,以蓝色圆珠笔提了「为人民服务」5个字,再跟他握手后下车。

郭立新将习近平的「墨宝」过胶放大,还用镜框镶起挂在家里的墙上。 但更令司机回味的,永远只能藏在他心底里。

What loss in Ukraine? They literally just repelled yet another failed vatnigger attempt at getting a few more yards and received more HIMARS from USA and Germany.

I’m not trying to hide it. China did bitch out though, and if they do nothing they’re going to look like shit for quite a while.

Did we miss the genetic purification drive of the US in recent years?

Who the fuck is pelossi?

>China bitched out
>Pelosi still has to come back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KEK! STUPID CHINK YOU LOSE EVERY TIME!

Attached: 1647419836352.png (800x534, 124.05K)

>Are they trying to distract from Ukraine taking the loss?
Ukraine was already lost and they're just quietly dropping the matter. The primary thing that would want to distract from right now is some prominent people openly countering the hero image that was plastered over Zelensky? I'm not sure, when it comes to the war itself I've just assumed that Russia has been solidifying their gains for the past few months.

And why is that landing relevant?

>nazis bad
Literally leftypol antifa cuck

no one thinks ukraine is anything but a russian research facility in child sex trafficking and cossack vodka slurping