Can someone TL;DR this Pelosi and China shit?

I don't get it. Why is China BTFO'd because she got off a plane?

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62310576
aljazeera.com/news/2022/8/1/china-warns-pelosi-against-visiting-taiwan
nytimes.com/2022/08/01/us/politics/taiwan-pelosi.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Lijian#Statements,_Twitter_and_controversies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chinks tell pelosi not to land
>she lands
>glowniggers think this means we will now support nato and israel

Because they have huge financial problems and this is a good scapegoat..

Literally every article mentioning "Beijing is threatening Pelosi" is quoting a single chinese politician by the name of Zhao Lijian. I looked up what job he has within the government and he's a mid ranking politician.

Here are some examples from the articles
>On Monday, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian warned his country would take "firm and resolute measures" if Ms Pelosi went ahead with her visit.
>"And the US will be responsible for all of the serious consequences," he said.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62310576

>Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian reiterated earlier warnings on Monday, saying “there will be serious consequences if she insists on making the visit”

aljazeera.com/news/2022/8/1/china-warns-pelosi-against-visiting-taiwan

>But Beijing made clear it was not reassured. “We would like to tell the United States once again that China is standing by, the Chinese People’s Liberation Army will never sit idly by, and China will take resolute responses and strong countermeasures to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity,” Zhao Lijian, a Foreign Ministry spokesman, said.

nytimes.com/2022/08/01/us/politics/taiwan-pelosi.html

Not only that but this guy has a history of making proactive comments or threats:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Lijian#Statements,_Twitter_and_controversies

I don't get why people thought china was gonna do something when the only person who has threatened anything, is a mid ranking chinese politician who has a history of making these sort of comments. This is like when Lindsay Graham said Putin should be assassinated, and the Russian taking it seriously that the US government is now planning on assassinating Putin, even though it would lead to WW3.

Nothing ever happens
>inb4
>muh cooovid
>muh ukkkrii
>muh vaaax
Not real happenings

bc you are so weak in reality that you need to make it look like this was huuuge when old hag gets off plane. you can hardly put weakness more on display than that

it's literally government shills posting about pelosi

Ugly weak chinks are ugly and weak

Attached: 86A58C37-9994-49AB-8EE9-3F187E3CC496.png (1000x996, 296.69K)

Imagine I told you that if you came to my house, I'd singlehandedly beat you to a bloody pulp and genocide your family afterwards, in a glorious war of reckoning.
Then when you actually show up, I'm hiding across the street yelling at you from afar that after you leave I'll beat the fuck out of a dummy I made of you. How would you react?
Would you say that I won the situation or lost?

Attached: 1659175932525980.jpg (800x1200, 133.39K)

Bugmen talk shit
nothing happens
laugh at pathetic gooks and move on

Attached: 1659387514423460.jpg (749x500, 55.89K)

they made all kinds of threat, even their state media, officials tweeting shooting down her plane, but in the end nothing happened...

it breaks a 25 year old precedent of america not doing that. and biden just got off the phone with the china guy and said she wouldnt do it. and she did it anyway.

We won, she got off the plane

I don’t get it either, it’s a swing and a miss by whatever glownigger fag hatched this psyop

So basically a Lindsay Graham of China or some other blowhard is being elevated as being a speaker for the government.

It’s shills pushing this narrative. Pelosi is in bed with the chinks

Not even as high ranking as Lindsay graham. More like Marco Rubio.

90 out of 201 threads on this board are shill threads about Pelosi landing in China.
Let that sink in.

China only allows the amplification of messages that it endorses, so its valid

Any Forums is run by US glow niggers, surprised?

kek'd louder than i should have here god damn pelosi has massive balls.

Attached: 1479943122175.jpg (183x185, 8.71K)

it's good advertising, covid and ukraine got boring, biden is boring, nothing is happening. they can stretch this pelosi thing for at least 24 hours. the news cycle is becoming more and more compressed.

It's 2015 and the WW3 happening fags all over again

Imagine you announce you're going to walk through a doorway, and another guy blocks your path. And this is no ordinary dude, but a massive tryhard trying to convince everyone in town he's the biggest badass there is. He says something like ...
>if you come through this doorway, I'll kill you
then proceeds to double down on his gigantic threats for weeks. Then, after all that shit talking, you walk through that doorway while he just stands there and watches.

>implying China would shoot down US speaker of the house out of fucking nowhere

This is all political theatre and Any Forums is falling for it along with the rest of the normies

because globohomo need the cattle attention somewhere else than on them

Oh, thanks user. This pretty much seems to cover it.

They arent. Its sad attempt at getting people to like dems before midterms. Only twitter troons said china would do anything.