Xi to renounce or get deposed

Xi is dead, he disappointed the PLA one more time, it's over for him.
No amount of copium will save his ass.

Attached: 1659243468921935.png (520x521, 445.23K)

yep his ass is grass. he thought he was mao now he will take a bow (ousted)

he thought he would be next mao but he really was just another wumao

Perfect guy to lead a nation of cowards, the PLA is run by oligarchs anyway nothing will happen they don't want their bank accounts frozen

Damn. This guy is useless. Even retarded Russia is better. Why they made this retarded show then? From now - I will laugh on every chink I will ever see.

Attached: 1659353949885938m.jpg (1024x722, 107.58K)

Chinese are who we thought they were, punks.

Kek, great idea
Australiabro, since your country is full of 'em, please, when you see a chinese person, say the name Pelosi and go laughing at his face

This Pelosi-Taiwan shenanigans will be a blow to Xi's reelection unless he does something about it. If he does not. Then a Jiang Zemin colleague will probably replace Xi Jinping.

Is there anyway to save face other than an imminent invasion of Taiwan?

What all of this was just theatre to convince chinks to let Xi bow out so they can get a new leader who will play ball with the Judens and Pelosi type kikes in power across Europe and America?
Obviously the chinks don't know that their leaders are spinless rats who sell their soul for anything shiny and gold, but this could be a political theatre to reshuffle peacefully within china.

One well placed missile right between Pelosi's giant tiddies would do the trick

Umm brasilbug.. don't think you can talk about anyone's country

Everybody on Any Forums is shitting themselves while it was known yhat China is a nation of cuckolds and is too dependent on America to do anything.

In one year Russia and China are btfo, time for Iran although Iran was btfo'd begining of COVID.

I think most of them here hate the CCP? I don't know but I see some chink women walking dogs sometimes in the park maybe I'll ask them

Nothing ever happens.

>will be a blow to Xi

He has been fucking up for the past 5years. HK, covid-kun, SCS, India, Taiwan.... if China just sat on its hands for 10 more years would likely overtaken US.... but Xi just had to chimp out, and pretend he is Mao, before China was remotely ready

No. And realistically this has always been the only way. Do retards actually believe China would get into direct war with America by killing a highranking politician? It was always about invading Taiwan, not fucking WW3. I think China tried to avoid it as long as possible, but US is blatantly forcing their hand. Xi just has to do it now, because of coming congress and new term appointment. She'll probably leave and they invade, that's why the closed commercial airslace and started the military excercise surrounding Taiwan. But we'll see.

I wouldn't bet on it. Likely, Chinese perception of this issue is different. Their media is highly regulated. Likely, there is not a domestic expectation that he orders a war unless Taiwan declares independence, as stipulated by the anti-secession law. So Xi has no problem with playing along with America's Operation Save Pelosi in the Midterms.

The only ones getting BTFO right now are EU fags. America is just sowing chaos all over the world on the way out, because they are about to enter a very deep financial crisis and long economic depression, so have to focus internally. I wouldn't act so cocky in your place.

No, it is theater to convince Americans to reelect Pelosi in November

they could have sent a convoy or prevented the meeting from ever happening. It didn't necessarily require an assassnination