NOT a drill

You didn't hear this from me but my wife is high up in UK intelligence and is normally very stoic and secretive but the last couple days she's been EXTREMELY worried and concerned about this Taiwan sitution, she and her department apparently seem to see this likely spinning out of control. I've never seen her like this

Attached: eee.jpg (293x440, 11.84K)

I dont believe you, and my dad works at Nintendo

Got nudes?

nice story

post her tits with a timestamp or fuck off

HOLY FUCK THIS GUYS WIFE IS KINDA NERVOUS ITS OVER

you don't have to, just keep an eye on the news I guess (if her concerns are in fact, valid)

A WIFE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

14 more days?

Attached: kek.jpg (1366x2048, 473.18K)

what does your wife's bull say on the matter?

1209600 more seconds

>high up in UK intelligence
If the UK had any intel at all they would be living in the early 1960s. Now they are just a prison island, this has been known for a decade.

This is a funny larp. Take my (You) mate.

Fuck news. Modern world is a mess regardless. There is no point in wasting my time in the present when I could be preparing for the future.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

fuck you, I just watched the news like you said and they persuaded me to get myocarditis. nothing about china though.

Dude… we get it, you thinks he’s cute. Here’s your (you)
Anyway on to real banter

Attached: 37ED95A5-2FFD-4A0F-92A8-E69318D678BC.gif (220x238, 109.62K)

a vaxxie died from SADs because of this post

Good. I cant wait to let the chinks kill so many zog bots. And then after they occupy us we can start the insurgency and decapitate them taliban style.

I think his wife just flew over my house

Oof

Attached: 974E6D08-1D05-4AC2-9F04-09D5A78B42F4.gif (640x391, 819.22K)

That was Nancy's plane going down

>my wife is high
Stopped reading right there, fucking degenerates

Kekkk

Attached: 7BECE769-73B8-4018-8A83-4676241A1678.gif (332x332, 1.89M)

If you won’t drill your wife will you let me, bong? I’ve always wanted to get with an English lady so bad. I want her to talk shit to me with her English accent and call me yank and shit.

she has a slight indian accent so not sure that tick your fantasy

Attached: msedge_J81ZRDkaK1.png (340x112, 10.7K)

>t. chink