New Stonesus just dropped

New Stonesus just dropped.

Attached: FZKTWCMWAAMfXQZ.png (1500x500, 86.87K)

Attached: 1659318945494319.png (832x838, 257.68K)

where's the funny

Troon

Not sure

Attached: file.png (33x31, 2.51K)

Who cares about Chris anymore even if he's judged not guilty by reason of insanity he's very likely going to be stuck in a mental hospital with limited internet access if any at all. Shit's over man.

Attached: 1mzkcvwwvst81.jpg (960x987, 180.42K)

I never met a tranny who didn’t like gta tho

kek imagine the jury and the rest of the court watching chrischan spin that doll around on his dick like a helicopter. Just imagine the beauty of that whole beautiful disaster.

There will be one guy from Kiwifarms who, 20 years from now and possibly after CWC's death, will still avidly be researching and posting the latest CWC updates.

Chris-chan has been a lolcow for Any Forums for years. And lots videos have been made about his antics and Any Forums's provocations of him. The funny is the idea that these senile confused boomers are sitting around watching all that bullshit as part of his trial. (part 29 being an reference to just how much bullshit there is). Chances are the boomers are way out of their depth understanding anime, sonic, sonichu and whatever other cringy, niche bullshit has gone on. Its funny because the whole situation is patently absurd. Clueless boomers, mentally ill, autistic as fuck Chris, Any Forums and all its insanity. Its all mixed together in an official shit salad that is hard to believe.

And now that I have explained it, I am sorry its no longer funny.

Attached: 1655821163670.gif (470x360, 3.52M)

i know who chris chan is
it's still not funny

Everyday i pray to god to see a televised trial of this. It will be the crowning achievement of the entire internet, the peak of our very civilization.

Parents must stop their kid from making stupid decisions. Specially if those kids happen to be boys, as they might easily end up being the only people to ever love them.

Modified urethra tremors tipped this.

I hope Chris-Chan gets the electric chair.
Right after getting raped by a big 'ol NIGGO!

Attached: 1659154781920580.webm (400x400, 207.84K)

The guy who makes the Chris videos literally is a tranny now.
I first noticed his decline when he began calling Chris "she" and "her". Then his profile image changed to him in a wig with makeup on and he began banning any comments calling Chris' uniclit disgusting or trannies sick in the head.

That's obviously Plankton from Spongebob, you faggot

10/10, one of his best imo

It's the eyes of the judge, you retard

You don't find a tranny finger banging his mother with alzheimer's funny?
Maybe you should go back

It's not that kind of funny.

Then show it you fucking ameritard

Not my fault you can't spot the obvious, faggot

I know it's a meme to say "I don't get it" in response to stonetoss comics but I genuinely don't get it.